s e v e n

"Start writing your story." my therapist said to me. I sat there on the velvet/silk couch, playing with my nails.

"I don't have a story Mrs.Primus." I say to her. "My life is just filled with imaginary dreams, teen pregnancies, baby daddy issues, and more. No one wants to hear about that."

She sighs, the door opens, showing David and our daughters. "I want a fucking divorce you fucking cheater." He says. "And I'm taking Daja and Bri too." He grabs my purse and takes around 143k out. "No you aren't. You aren't taking my daughters!" I start to cry. I can't lose my daughters and the love of my life. "David! STOP!!!" I try to pry my daughters out his hands but it wouldn't budge. He mugs me, and leaves the room.

I drop down to the floor and sob.. "My babies...." I say, "BRING MY BABIES BACK DAVID!"

-

I jump up, and look over to see my daughter and David laying on the bed sleeping peacefully. David opens his eyes slowly looking at me "Princess you alright?" He sits up slowly. I start to tear up "You we're gonna- take my babies..." I say while slowly starting to sob. What could i've done to make this happen?

Sometimes i think on David and I. We met around a month ago and i'm already pregnant. Sometimes i think this is just a dream.

"Lay down, You're alright, it's just a dream. The girls are right here." He says gently, trying to make the quietest whisper. we didn't want the girls to wake up.

I nod my head and lay back down, and then i started thinking some more. What if David leaves once he sees our child? What if something happens to me? What if he really takes my children. I take a deep sigh and close my eyes, only to be inserted into the dream again.

I wake up to silence and i'm in a dark room. I hear loud voices outside of the door, seems like their arguing over something major. "Where am I?" I say to myself. I take a second to look around the room, it smells awful, and it's so dirty in here. I saw a figure appear in the doorway. I squint my eyes to see Dave with a knife in his hands.

"Dave..." I whispered. He stayed quiet. "David." I said with a stronger tone.

"This went too quick. Way too fast. Let us Pray." He said. A group of people in white masks gathered in the room, and within a second later. I was dead.