e i g h t

"Dave, I'm over it, I don't need a new baby daddy." I whisper. End Call. Wow, I say as I look at my phone. He has the nerve to END the call with me. "I can't do this." I say, I go upstairs and take a nap.

~DAVE POV~

    Damn it, I messed up. That girl... That girl is my life other than my daughter, she has the personality, the goofiness, the looks, the smartness, etc. Amirah was a side chick, I ended it weeks ago, I don't know why it's being brought up. I should've told her, and now I probably lost my kid AND my wife.

I replay the video over and over trying to find out where she got the rumors from. You know what that doesn't even matter, I need to go see her, forreal. I leave the studio and go to CVS, Gucci, Chanel, Pink, and that little lotion factory she likes with all those nasty ass smells. She needa know how much I love her.

I get in my car and drive to the mall, and people keep taking pictures of me. TMZ already knows about what's going on. I walk into the mall, ignoring everybody, Time to show my girl I care.

~2 Hours Later~

    Now I'm done shopping, I feel good on what I got, over 20k full of clothes, shoes, perfume, etc. now I gotta go to her house to show her how much I care about her.

I got to her house and the door was unlocked, as usual.  I go upstairs to where she's sitting on her bed sleeping peacefully, I take everything out of the bags and lay it on her bed, making sure I don't make any noise. I write a small note, and leave her room before she wakes up.

My phone keeps blowing up and this is getting on my nerves so i decided to go on Snapchat to address the rumors.

"Yo! I know y'all saw my girls story and i'm here to address this, I used to date a girl named Amirah, and we broke up even before I got with Kiara, We do have a kid together and I hope y'all fucking know i'm gonna find out who said this shit and ima kill you, you just ruined my relationship. If y'all don't believe me, I'll send proof." I say, I post the story and sit on the table as I take a deep breath. Damn.

KIARA~

I wake up to so many bags,shoes, clothes, and accessories. Woah, I get out of my bed and grab the note and read it, "well.." I say quietly. I go downstairs to find a sleeping Dave on the kitchen floor. "Daveee" I say, I put my foot in his nose as he jumps and scratches it intensely. "Yo man-" he starts to say, he looks up at me with his light brown eyes. "Kiara.. Look-" he starts off. I shush him. I really have gotten myself into a situation, and I decided to be in Daves life. I don't care what girl, guy, child, family, friend gets into it, as long as I have my 3 babies, I'll be straight.

"Dave, Is she really your ex?" I ask. He looked at me and with the way his eyes looked, I knew he would be telling the truth. "No, I love you." I looked at him with honesty, I felt like this was going way too fast, rollercoasters full of emotions, me and David JUST met, and I'm pregnant with my second child. Life went too quick for me. My thoughts were cut off when my phone started ringing, Kerry. Kerry is my deadbeat mother. I have a few other siblings, Josh, Marilyn, Keisha, Lauryn, Tyler, and D'Antoine. Tyler suffered from epilepsy when he was around 16, this guy my mom was friends with would take care of us.

He treated us wrong, he hit Tyler so many times, his seizures are horrible. It's hard to see my siblings go through this amount of pain. It hurts me too much. And it starts to make me think about how my life could really impact roughly on Davids. He needs more of an explanation on my life and who I AM. After all, we just met.

"If you aren't ready to be with a complicated person like me, there's a door with your name on it. I want you to know that I don't want to be on the side. And I will not tolerate cheating, or disrespect. Yeah, you got me all that stuff, but I don't want to be lathered in your money, I can handle myself and I can definitely take care of myself. I don't want to be rude, but I don't need your help. I just need you. We met nearly 2 weeks ago and now you're already going to be the father of my kid? Are you ready to put this type of commitment into your life? Cause I don't want to end up like Amirah." I stare at the golden table and realize how beautiful it is, I glance at the white crystals placed in random places and the glass that has all types of pictures and papers upon it.

"I'm ready for it Kiara. There's no' I wouldn't be ready for." Dave said. I can feel him staring at my face waiting for a response. And that's my que. It's time for me to tell him my story.

"I'm gonna tell you a story. And I want you to listen. Just listen. Nothing more, nothing little." I
say hoping he will obey and not do the complete opposite. He nods his head staring into my soul.

-FLASHBACK-

"Push Kerry! I refuse to let you lose this child!" The nurse screamed. She held onto the top of the baby. Kerry still refused to push. "YOU DID THIS TO ME! I DON'T WANT THIS DAMN CHILD I NEVER DID!" she hollered.

-NO ONE POV-
She pushed once again giving full birth to the child, yet she refused to hold it. She believed it was the devil's child. And she wanted no part whatsoever. Her name was Kiara. Kerry spent the majority of Kiara's life abusing her. And getting pregnant with other kids. Kiara grew up hating life, cutting herself, and doing things she'd really regret. Only man that kept her sane is her father. At the age of 15, Kiara met a man that gave her the world. She lost her virginity to him, and let him do whatever he pleased. She even let him have sex with a woman in her face. Her love for him was wayyy too strong. When he didn't feel the same. He never did , and when she got pregnant with her first child, he pushed her down the steps because he didn't want it. And 11 months later she had Kiari .

Instead of telling him about her pregnancy, she let him believe that she was getting fat. And that's when he started showing less interest in her Instead of the money and the gifts and the romantic dates, it was him being gone for hours and coming in the middle of the night just to get a few clothes for his 'job'. Thankfully, Kiara had her child while her baby daddy was gone. She felt the contractions while walking down to the hospital and she felt like she could do no more. And that's when she met Ricky. Ricky took her to the hospital and stayed the whole time until Kiari was born. He never left her side, Her baby daddy, Michael ran into the hospital room, and beat her ass until Ricky broke it apart. And Kiara swore she would make Michael pay child support unless he was willing to be a father to Kiari.

Which he agreed to do. Kiara decided she and Kiari would stay with Ricky and just have Michael do supervised visits since he was obviously a dangerous man. One day, It was just Michael, Ricky, and Kiari. Michael took his gun and shot Ricky in the head. And left without Kiari with a note pinned onto her onesie that said 'I'll be back.'

Kiara decided staying where she was wasn't safe. So she decided to move to the great Brooklyn, New York. Where Michael comes and takes his child for supervised visits with the police.

Kiara got involved in Gang life with her father, who taught her never to be afraid. And when she met David... Little did she know.. Fear was her worst enemy.

~DAVIDS POV~

I sat there listening to everything she was telling me. I stayed quiet. I was in shock, and that's when I started to wonder... Was Kiaras life too much for me? Will my daughter be put in danger because of Kiaras?

"So.. Now we are here. What do you think?" Kiara said. She kept staring at the golden table in front of her.

"Uh....Listen."

-

it's not as long as i thought i was but it's still something cause i got something else planned for y'all so enjoy !!!

-yours truly