t h r e e

David really thought that the mall situation was over. I was still planning to have a conversation with him about it. I never like leaving situations alone unless we have talked about it. I left him in Footlocker because I felt like he didn't want to hang out with me. We were supposed to be doing stuff together, not alone. He hung out with his friends, and after I left, he didn't even try to call my phone. Then I see him with these chicks, laughing and having fun. 

Dave really does know how to play with a bitch heart, he knows everything about it. I told myself that this was just a friend thing, and there was no reason to be jealous. But I refused to sleep in the same room with him. It didn't feel right. 

It was the next morning, and I had a mission to get done. My dad, Carl Tyler called me this morning. "Kiara, count the money when you have him okay? I'm gonna send Austin with you again okay?" my dad stated. "Okay dad."

Two muscular arms wrapped around my chest. Dave. He kissed my cheek multiple times. Don't fall in Kiara.. I push his head away and get out of his grip. If he really wants me, he needs to work for it. What he did hurt me, it made me think that he only wanted the pussy. And trust and believe this pussy is good!

"Love you, I'll be there in a little while okay?" I say to my dad on the phone. "Yeah, Okay" He said back. I hung up the phone and put it in my black bookbag. "Shordy, you good?" Dave asks.

I ignore him and take off my pink velvet shorts, I have a thong on and I don't care if he wants me to have one on or not, he isn't my man. I put on my butt-lifting leggings as he watches me. "Kiara, the fuck wrong with you?" He says a little louder. I mug him and spray perfume on me. It helps with the blood. 

Dave walks up to me and grabs my wrists gently. "Kiara, what's wrong?" he looks at me in my eyes. "I don't know, go ask your side bitches." I say. I let him hold my wrists more, it calms me down. I stare at his arm tattoos. "Side bitches? those girls got nun on you ma." Dave says gently. 

I feel jealous, "those girls were so much prettier than I will ever be." I say, now i'm crying. "Dave, you didn't even call! you just- you just let me leave. Like was I just some pussy that you thought you could throw around?! No dave." I breakdown. "I thought you wanted me. But i was wrong. Maybe i should stop falling for these fine ass niggas that make me feel like i'm the only girl in the world. Dave, do you know that when we hug? I feel like i'm floating. I feel like you'd protect me! but i was wrong. As usual." 

Dave stares at me, not saying a word. "Yeah, so I have a mission to go on.. I'll be back later." I say. I get my bookbag and leave the house. I'm done.

dave.

I stood there shocked as Kiara let out her feelings towards me. Fuck, I'm such a dumbass! She fucking fell for me. Kiara was special, her pussy was amazing, but her personality has me hooked. That's why I stayed. I told my baby momma, Milly. That she could keep Kairi for a extra week or two so I could hang out with Kiara. 

I knew what I had to fucking do. I'm making love to her tonight, and i'm gonna make her my woman. As i thought about it, Making love to her was just gonna make her think that i would only want her for the pussy. Which i don't. 

2 hours later.

"Yeah put dem right there." I say to the 20 flower guys. They had atleast two bouqets of flowers in their hands. they nodded and put the flowers where i told them to. They left the house as I looked around. 

There were flowers on the floor leading to our room into the bathroom, I got a hot bath waiting for her. So to kill some time, I sat on the steps in front of the door and watched some youtube videos. 

The door opened, and I saw Kiara walk in saying nothing. Her face lighted up as she saw the flowers. I stood up and put my hands in my pockets. I never did this to a girl before. They weren't the ones. "Aww, Dave.. Are these for me?" Kiara whispers. "Y-yeah." I stutter. Shit, she got me nervous. i walk behind her and wrap my arms around her chest. 

"Kiara, I'm genuinely sorry for what i did. That wasn't mature of me cause- idk man. But i need to let you know what i appreciate you ma. Only you, i want a little damn family with 12 kids-" kiara cuts my sentence off.

"12 kids?! Dave you're buggin!" Kiara says. She laughs loudly. I fucking love her laugh.

"Anyways, before you cut me off, I want a small 16 kid family with you ma. Trust and believe after you give birth. And after those 6 weeks! I'm destroying that pussy! But, I'm in love with you. I neva felt this way with you. Especially with someone with another kid, with another baby daddy. But-" I choked up. Shordy got me cryin. I clear my throat and walk in the living room. i can't do this. I jump on the couch face first. A smaller body jumps on me. "Holy fuck Kiara." I say losing my breath. "Oh im sorry." She says kissing my forehead. "Thank you." She says. I stay quiet. Ian talking to her. 

"Dave." She says. "BET!" 

Kiara.

Dave is ignoring me right now. So I have a plan. "Fine. I'll just let Dev slide in this pussy then." I walk off. Dave immediately got up and ran to me. He held me against the wall and put his hands around my neck gently. "What you say ma?" He asks. I smirk at him. "Dev can slide in. Since you clearly don't want it." I say again. 

Dave kisses my cheek as he wraps his hands a little bit tighter. "Ma, this pussy is mines!" Dave shouts. I grab his dick gently as he flinches. "And this dick is mine." I say. 

Well I guess you can tell what happens after that.

 -

HEY GUYS!