s i x

David and I have been spending a lot more time together than i thought. I even asked my babydaddy to keep Kailyn, but now that he has plans, I have to pick her up. David decided to ask his baby mama to take Kairi so they could have a play date.

"That's a great idea, Dave" I grin. I knew i wasn't supposed to catch feelings, I knew better. But after the incident, he's been on my side everywhere! In the bathroom, the shower, the kitchen, the dog park, EVEN my closet. He breathes down my neck while I get clothes and i'm over it!

Knowing that i'm pregnant also didn't help the situation, I haven't been catching thugs & that doesn't look good for me.

I understand he wants to be there for me but, he's like the younger me, when my mom was checking my phone because she thought i had something on there AND i did, i just hid it well, but i still got that ass whooping.

I jump out of my thoughts when my phone rang, it's Milo, shit.

"Hellllo?" I say dragging my l, "Yo! where are you! So many thugs are going crazy, now that they KNOW that you're knocked up!" Milo yelled through the phone. Knocked up? Who told my business.

"Huh? How did you find out?" I ask, this was the most embarrassing and unprofessional thing to happen to me. My life IS my job, i'm the best one, but now that Dave came and possibly ruined that, it breaks my heart.

"Well, people are saying they got it from Dave & his GIRLFRIEND Amirah." Milo says. Girlfriend? What. Oh hell no. I'm not gonna be anyone's side piece. "Thanks for telling me, I gotta go do something."

At this point in my pregnancy i was kinda showing. So, This could do two ways, Dave leaves, Dave beats the shit out of me. But i know, I'm not going to let that happen. He lied to me, he lied to our child. I'm just wondering why the FUCK he's telling everyone.

I take a bag and put all dave's shit in there, I'm surprised i'm not crying, i feel like the baddest bitch out here. I go on Snapchat and record what i'm doing, I get an insane amount of viewers within minutes.

"So this nigga believes just because he got me pregnant, that automatically allows him to ENTER my life. No NIGGA!" i yell at the phone "Not only did he loose my trust, he lost his CHILDS trust, and he might not care, he already has one. But for now on everybody, I WILL be taking care of MY child by myself, I don't need no wack ass thug to help me." I end it off with throwing dave's stuff out the door, and closing it completely, shutting me away from David.

Now my phone is going off with miss calls from my friends & David. David called continuously and i finally decide to answer.

"What." I say. I'm not even gonna hold you, I was upset, I can't believe i did this again. Love isn't for me. I think it's time to go solo.

"Yo! What are you talking about? Why you throwing my shit outta door?" Dave screams through the door.

"Nigga, first and for most, lose that motherfucking tone. Two, What you mean what am i talking about, i'm definitely not doing this side chick shit. When were you gonna tell me about Amirah?" I say.

"Like if you lost feelings for me, say it. cause now i have a whole unborn kid, 2 baby daddies, and-" I say, i start breathing hard and my heart starts to beat faster each second. David looks at me with promising eyes again. "Yo, I wouldn't be with you if that was the case. i only plan to be with you and you only. and if you don't feel the same then fine"

"I do, but this is kinda going too fast. like look at me, i'm pregnant!" i say. "It hasn't been a week!"

"We can get through this!" Dave says, "But you can't."

I sit here and stay quiet. I get up and walk upstairs. I'm ready.. I'm ready.

"I'm ready."

-

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!