f o u r

"Get back here!" The male says after me. My dad set me up, I start running to my door and see Dave walking out whistling while reading the news paper. I run up the steps and push him back in the door and we stumble to the ground. I jump up and slam my door. Dave mugs me immediately. "Nigga what are you doing?!" He grumbles.

I sit on his lap and smile. "Hey.... You know how much I love you..?" he places his hands on my waist. "Ion love you though." he shows a straight face, "Ay ma, You gettin a little big chubby in the stomach area" I scoff at him and walk to the bathroom that's connected to my room. I lock the door and go inside my room also to lock that door.

"He's gonna regret that." I say to myself. I grab my lingerie box and put on the most revealing on i have with some blue skinny jeans, "What shoes.." I say to myself. i grab the black thigh-high heel boots. I curl my hair and put some makeup on. I look at myself in the mirror and take a picture and post it on instagram captioning it "Clubbing tonight". My phone starts going crazy.

I hear rapid footsteps and banging on my door. "Yo, Kiara! Open the damn door! I aint playing with you." Dave yells.

"What? I can't hear you!" I yell. I run to my speaker and play Falsetto by The Dream. I go on snapchat and go to my private chat that has Dave, My friend Lucy, and Jeremiah. I dance to the song sexually and send it to them. More banging on the door.

2 notifications appear from my phone from snapchat. I open Jeremiahs snap that says "YAS GIRL! GET ITTTT" and Daves says "open the fucking door."

I walk to the door and open it as Dave stumbles in. He falls on the floor and bounces up. He tackles me on the bed. "Ma.. What did i say." I struggle to get up, "Dave stop..." At this point he's ripping my lingerie off and staring at my boobs. He huffs and gets off me. "Are you pregnant." He asks me. I look at him confused "Nigga what?! Im not pregnant." I say with tears forming in my eyes.

"Nigggggaa, why are you cryin!" Dave says while waving his hands in the air. I sniff "I dont know..."

"Ill be back man.." He says.

DAVE POV

I get in my car and head to CVS. I hope shordy pregnant, Her vibe is amazin. Ive been tryna get her pregnant for a minute now, and when she was sitting on my lap i saw a little lump at the bottom of her stomach. And shordy was throwin up earlier.

I was in CVS and see a hispanic bitch eyein me down. Nah Dave, dis aint what you bout to do. I walk by her and go to the pregnancy aisle. I get the most expensive ones and buy them. Now im on my way back to shordy house. I see an unfamiliar car in her driveway, and when i get out the car i hear screaming. I run into the house and see blood trailing upstairs.

KIARA POV
I sat on the bed wiping my tears before he reached our room, "Baby, Im..." He said as he opened the door. The room was covered with broken glass and blood. The bed was fucked up and so was the walls. The walls had gigantic holes in them that made it look like someone had punched them multiple of times. And then there was my body, covered with black/purplish marks and scabs that continued to bleed. The man was on the ground deceased. Dave rushed to me and held me while i cried. He kissed every bruise on my body.

"Take this." He gives me 2 boxes of pregnancy tests. I nod and get up as he follows me to the bathroom. I pee in the cup as dave opens the boxes ans puts the sticks im the liquid.

10 time consuming minutes later.

All positive.

Im pregnant.

This isnt a dream.

Im a drug dealer, I have hella enemies, and IM PREGNANT.

Dave is happy and i dont know what to think.

Ohhhhh shit.