Four

The two days passes in a matter of seconds, it felt like an hour ago l was told that l was being shipped off to America, and now i'm at the airport saying goodbye to Calum and my mother. My mother has been holding me in a hug for what seems like eternity until she finally let go repeatedly apologising for making me leave, l just give her a nod and turn to Calum which has tears falling across his jaw.

He pulls me in for a brief yet comforting hug and says, "good luck, and don't forget to skype me." I give him a weak smile and turn around inhaling deeply as a woman over the speakers informs me that my plane is boarding, l slowly walk forwards toward the flight attendant and give him my ticket, he just nods his head and i make my way through the corridor to the plane and board it looking for my seat until l found it next to her.

I drop everything that i'm holding, it can't be her, thats impossible, the room starts spinning and l get dizzy and loose my balance, there is this intense ringing noise that is loud enough to cause deafness, l drop to the ground finding it impossible to breathe, l shakily pull out the pill from my pocket shoving it in my mouth and attempting to swallow, it goes down my oesophagus slowly and l feel the room stops spinning and the piercing ringing noise slowly fades into nothingness and l find my footing and stand up and making my way to my seat ignoring the uncomfortable stares from the other passengers and the aid of the flight attendants, thank god she has the window seat so l don't have to ask her to move out of my way.

She looks over at me and says with a cheerful smile. "Hi i'm Lilly, and you are?"

I just stare at her wide eyed, she has the same name as Lillie, she looks the same as Lillie but her voice is higher. I just keep staring and she says something to me. I pull out my phone and go onto notes and type something.

"Michael" the robotic voice says making her turn back to look at me.

"I thought you were ignoring me." She giggled while the blood rushed to her face causing a beautiful pink go into her rosy cheeks, wait did i call her beautiful? No I can't I shouldn't i just turn away putting my earphones back into my ears and i sit down on my seat and put my feet onto the seat an hug my knees focusing on not crying.

_________________________________________

Thankyou so much for reading and sorry for not posting l might not post twice a week but l will try to, l hope you enjoy