Chapter 7 ~ The Party

" Did you get my note witch?
- Secret ;) "

Luna ignored the text and put her phone in her pocket. She just assumes that it was Jimin and she didn't want to give him any attention.

Eva had finally arrived outside Lunas house and dropped her off. They both planned to meet at the party since neither of them were going to drive if they were drinking at the party.

Luna walked over to her house door and opened it to step inside. She was warmly greeted by Mark who showered her with kisses. They talked for an hour or so before they had to get ready.

It took about 20 minutes for Mark to get ready whereas Luna took 1 hour and 30 minutes. He was impatiently waiting in the living room for her until she finished getting ready.

She had finally walked down stairs, she then put on her heels and walked into the living room to ask for Marks opinion.

" How do I look? " Luna slowly spun around to show off her outfit.

" You look great as always! " Mark stood up and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

" Although it's a little revealing, maybe you should take on of my hoodies for later just incase " Mark mumble with a slightly worried expression on his face.

" Aww don't worry baby, I'll be fine " She cups his cheeks letting out a little smile.

After they finished their mini conversation they then headed outside of their house locking the door. They walked down to the pavement where a taxi was waiting for them to drive them to the party.

Luna have the taxi driver that address Sunwoo has previously given them in class. It took about 30 minutes for them to arrive outside the house. Luna paid the taxi driver and stepped outside the taxi along with Mark.

They were both immediately hit with the sound of music. They exchanged a few excited smiles before entering the house. Lots of things were happening at once. You had people dancing, a karaoke station, smoking, drinking, a few people making out and of course beer pong.

Luna and Mark walked into the kitchen to pour themselves a drink when they saw a familiar figure talking to another girl. Mark being as friendly as always decides to start a conversation as Luna decided to be quiet and starts to quickly finish her drink.

" Jimin my man! " Mark said as they pumped fists with each other

" Mark bro, what's up? "Jimin ignored the girl that was beside him, she then took the hint and walked away.

Luna was watching them both as she thought to herself  ' Since when were they close? ' She raises her eyebrow as she sat there listening into their conversation.

" Man the song you sung in class gave me chills, did you write it yourself? " Mark asked with a smile across his face as he took a sip from his cup.

" Umm- yeah I did, the inspiration was from someone who meant a lot to me... they still do " Jimin avoided eye contact with Luna and swirled the drink about in his cup.

" She sounds like a keeper, don't let her go man- " Mark tapped Jimins shoulder giving him some advice.

" MARK! " Luna quickly interrupts

" Let's go and dance " Luna grabs Marks hand and walks out of the kitchen.

The awkwardness was too much for her to take so she had to quickly escape. They both headed over into the living room where everyone was dancing.

A really hyped song was playing so everyone was jumping about dancing with each other. Luna danced with her eyes closed for a split second as she was feeling the music.

The DJ had quickly changed the song into a slow one. Luna opened her eyes and couldn't see Mark anywhere in sight. She tried to look for him but was pushed by many people who were trying to find a partner to dance with.

She bumped into someone's chest and clasped hands with them since everyone else was doing the same. She looked up and saw the same smirk she saw the day at the Arts university.

" Jimin? Of course " Luna mumbled as she avoided eye contact with him.

" You know I wasn't lying... " His face now looked sincere.

" What? What do you mean? And you got your dance now so can you leave me alone? " Luna looked at him remembering about the note and texts, his eyes were fully focused on her and nothing else.

" I didn't ask you for a dance, you just bumped into my chest? Anyway that's irrelevant, back in the kitchen, you do mean a lot to me..." Jimin took a deep breath gathering his confidence.

" I need you... I made a mistake, please let me explain " Jimin poured his heart out as he waited for Lunas response.

"I - I can't deal with this right now " Luna broke from his grip leaving the dance floor.

Luna left Jimin dumbfounded at her actions. She immediately run up the stairs before anyone saw tears falling form her face. Lunas mind was now going like crazy because she thought the person that sent the texts and notes were him.

She was walking along the hallway to find the bathroom. She then felt a hand around her mouth and then her waist pulling her into a dark room.

" I have you now witch... "

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Is everyone enjoying this FF?

Who do yous think the stalker is?

Leave your comments below and done forget to vote!!

Thank you!!