Chapter 16 ~ Moving In

" Okay, I'll be your roommate "

Jimins face lit up after hearing those words come out of Lunas mouth. He wrapped his arms around her waist and immediately picked her up in to the air. He spun her around in circles chuckling.

" Wow... I just said that I will be your roommate, that was all " Luna said a bit surprised at his over reaction.

" I know but still... I missed your company " Jimin smiled as he put Luna down.

" Since when did you become so... cringey? " Luna chuckles fixing her bag that was across her shoulder.

" I'm not cringey... I am just cute " Jimin cupped his cheeks with his hands fluttering his eyelashes.

" Wow... I already want to move out and I haven't even stepped through the door yet " Luna joked and started to walk to Jimins house.

" What about your clothes and everything? " Jimin questioned her ignoring her comment from before.

" I've already hired someone to pick up my things... I just have to text them your address so they can deliver my things there " Luna slightly mumbled as she looked forward.

" Oh okay well my address is ......... " Jimin didn't question her and just told her his address.

Luna took out her phone and texted the number Jimins address. She and Jimin continued to walk to his house. Their hands where slightly grazing and hitting off one another's. Mainly because Jimin was shuffling closer to her every chance he got but she still didn't tell him it to move.

It's not that Luna was starting to like him again, it was just that she always felt safe and comfortable in his company and the closer he was to her the better she felt. Once they arrived, which was pretty quickly because Jimin lived close to their school, Jimin took her on a house tour even though it was irrelevant because she had already been there before.

Jimin was just doing it out of courtesy and it also meant that he could still talk with her for an extra 5 minutes. They then came to the last room in the house which was the guest room which was opposite of Jimins room.

" ... and this is now your room " Jimin opened the door with his right hand and putting it out letting Luna go first into the room.

" Thanks Jimin, for everything, although if I am causing any trouble for you I don't mind staying in a hotel " Luna was grateful but she didn't want to invade his house.

" No don't worry I'm actually glad you are here, because my parents are rarely in the country and I tend to get a little lonely, even though this is my house, they only stay here when they aren't on a business trip... which is basically never " Jimin let out a little smile to show that he was glad she was here.

" Oh I'm sorry- " Luna was about to continue when her phone went off signalling that she had just received a text.

" My items should be here in 2 hours... if you want we can give them your key and they will put the stuff into my room and we can go out for dinner or something? " Luna added and put her hand over her stomach after hearing it growl slightly.

" Yeah sure, that will be great " Jimins face lit up after hearing her request.

* 2 hours later *

" Hey Jimin, are you ready? " Luna shouted from the door where she showed the male she had hired where her room was so he could deliver her items.

" Yeah, lets go " Jimin appeared from behind her and handed the male one of his house keys the male could use to lock the door after they had finished moving everything in.

Jimin and Luna took Jimins car and drove up and down a few streets until they decided where they wanted to eat. They finally decided to stop at a Korean restaurant they used to go to all the time when they were little.

Jimin parked the car outside the restaurant before stepping out of the car and walking over to the passengers door where he opened the door for Luna to step out of.

" Oh is Mr Park being a gentleman? " Luna smirked as she teased him.

" Again don't get used to it " He thought back to last time when he had made breakfast for her.

Luna stepped out of the car fixing her outfit and Jimin shut the door locking the car doors after her. They both walked into the restaurant and luckily they had a spare table for 2 for them both.

The waiter had come over and gave them both a menu. Luna and Jimin looked over the menu nearly drooling at all the options they had. After about 5 minutes they signalled for the waiter to come back over because they were ready to order their food.

" I'll have bulgogi and a water please " Jimin asked with a smile on his face and handed the waiter his menu.

" And I'll have... tteokbokki and a water as well please " Luna also smiles handing the menu to the waiter. 

The waiter had shortly came with their food and Jimin and Luna didn't hesitate to dig into their food. They had quickly finished their food and Jimin started to get sweaty hands.

Jimin wasn't usually the type of person to get nervous but for some reason he couldn't help but feel anxious and on edge. He reached into his pocket and grabbed a box from there.

" Luna.. " Jimin said softly running his fingers through his hair.

" Yes? " Luna felt a little scared from his nervous tone.

" Well since you are moving in with me I think we should make it official " Jimins infamous smirk grew on his face.

Jimin revealed the box that had been hidden in his pocket the whole time to Luna. Lunas heart started to beat really fast as she wasn't sure what was about to happen.

" Will you accept this? "

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Oh cliffhanger sorry :)

Q: If you were in Lunas position would you move in with your ex?