Chapter 1 Just the beginning

This is a story of how the love of my life was taken from me, right infringe of me....

I'm mark I'm a doctor at Seattle grace. There was this new intern, Lexie. I instantly fell in love with her. Her beautiful eyes, her smile, and just everything about her was amazing. I knew this was real love, I got butterflies in my stomach when I saw her, even when I thought about her.

So anyways just like any ordinary love story, I got the girl, I mean I am mark, McSteamy, the HOTTEST doctor ever, I was the man of men. But like always we had this cute little relationship. At first alot of people weren't really thrilled we were together cause she was alot younger than me, but true love, no one can break that.

So this is when my whole life changes, some of the doctors at the hospital had to go on a work flight to pick things up for a patient. (I know life changing a plane ride) but no that wasn't the life changing part. It was Christina, Meredith, Derek, Arizona, lexie, and me. When our plane starts to head towards the ground I take Lexie's hand. When then plane breaks in half. Lexie who was sitting across diagonally from me breaks away, and falls to the ground with the back of the plane. I then feel a jerk, we hit the ground. My chest hurt and had cuts on my face from things flying around in the cabin. When all of a sudden I black out................

I dont know how long I had been out, but I wake up to Meredith shaking me "where's Lexie? Mark?!? Mark, where's Lexie?!?" She was yelling at me. I get up do a 360 looking around. I'm surrounded by trees. Can't see anything past trees, just trees trees trees. I ignore Meredith and just go off to find Lexie. I search and search and find nothing. No remains of the plane, nothing. I finally find part of the back of the plane. No one is there so I start to walk away. "M-m-mmark, mark" someone said in a very quiet voice with little breath. I turn around. "LEXIE!" I say as I run to the broken wing of the plane.