MILEVEN - LAST DAY OF SCHOOL

AGE: 14-15

MIKES (POV)

Last day of school, Im so happy. No more school, homework, tests. Everyday, sorrounded by people I love. I went to El's classroom, but she wasn't there. I asked the teacher:

MIKE: -"Good afternoon Misses Greyhound"-

GREYHOUND:-"Afternoon Wheeler, What can I do for you?"-

MIKE:-"Oh, I just wan't to know if you have seen Jane Hopper?"-

GREYHOUND:-"OH, Yeah Wheeler, Shes in the bathroom right now!"-

MIKE:-"Thank you and Happy Vacations"-

GREYHOUND:-"Your welcome and same for you"-

I just run out the classromm arriving to the girls bathroom, I've waited 5, 7, 10 min and El didn't came out, I started to get worried. Hopefully I saw Max.

MIKE:-"MAX...WAIT..."-

MAX:-"Oh, Hi Mike what are you doing infront of the girls bathroom?"-

MIKE:-"I've been waiting for El to come outside, but shes been there like for 15 min, Can you just go inside and check if shes OK?"-

MAX:-"OH, course' Mike, I'll be right back..."-

MIKE:-"Thank you, I've be outside when you come out"

I walked outside, hopefully everythin it's OK.

GENERAL (POV)

Max entered to the bathroom, but she didn't saw anything, she was about to leave, when suddenly she heared a sobbed. Someone was crying, and that someone, was El. Max opened the door and saw her innocent best friend crying uncontrolable... She freaked out. She was seating in the toilet with her hands wrapped around her legs, and letting tears stream down her cheeks, from her red and puffy eyes.

MAX:-"El, What happened to you?"- she said meanwhile she hugged her.

EL:-"ABBY...Abby Harrington hapenned"- She whispper with a hurting voice.

MAX:-"El, Mike was searching for you, His waiting outside, come on, so you can tell him what happened, you'll tell me later, right know you need him."- She said meanwhile she standed her up, wrapped a hand around El's back leading her to the door.

The two girls search for the exit, with El still crying over Max. Then, they saw Mike.

MIKES (POV)

I turned around seeing Max with El at her side, I smile a little, but that smile faded away when I realize El was crying. I trow my back to the floor and run to be near them.

EL:-"MIKE!"- Was all El screamed before she run to my arms and collapse again into my chest.

MIKE:-"What the hell happen"- I said, embracing my little girlfriend with my arms, she coudnt stop crying. I looked up to Max fo an exploication.

MAX:-"Abby Harrington"- Max mouted, and then I understand everything, she hurt El again, She's like the "mean girl" in our school and have something against El I coudnt tell what is.

MIKE:-"Max, would you mind leaving us alone?"-

MAX:-"Of course not, see ya later"

MIKE:-"OH, before you leave, thank you, I own you one"- I said giving her a little smile

MAX:-"Don't mind it, were OK, and now focus on El she needs you right now"- She said meanwhile she started to walk away.

MIKE:-"Baby girl, now I got all my attention on you, what happen love, What did Abby said to you?"- I said lifting up her head, she had calmed down a little so now she could speak...

EL:-"I get out of my classroom, and I stood on the hallway, waiting for you, but then someone grabbed my arm and pulled me inside the bathroom, then I realize it was Abby... She started telling me things like how could you love me, because I have brown boring eyes, short and ugly hair, that I was very weak and that I woul never be a woman..."- She spilled it out, her voice was cracking and my heart too... she continued...

EL:-" And then... and then she wrote this on me..."-

She pulled her hair back and right below her neck there was the word "FREAK" written in there, she just move her head, looking at the floor. That just broke my heart even more than I got it before.

MIKE:-"El looked at me - I lifted her chin up - I think you are the most beautiful person in the world, what if you got brown eyes, those were the eyes that took my breath away the day I met you, and the ones everyday I fall more for it, what if you have brown hair, that's the best gift I received, every morning waking up with your hair resting on my chest - I can see she was smiling, and that was perfect - what if you're a freak - I looked down at the word and kissed her where it was written - It seems the same weirdo Im looking for right now, it's the love of my life. YES your diferent but that's perfect for me"-

She just jumped and hug me, tears streaming down her cheeks, but no more sad tears, instead there were happy tears, and my heart just skipped a beat, thas the girl Im in love with.

EL:-"Thank you Mike, you're the best and I love you a lot"- She said starring at my eyes, and yes I was right, that eyes were the ones I always get lost in.

MIKE:-"I love you more baby girl, now let's started our vacations, don't let that bitch ruined up our best days. What you said about hanging out with the gang, and later you stay tonight in mines?"- I said with a little smile on my face.

EL:-"That is the best idea I have heared today, and of couse I would love too"- She kissed me and I kissed back.

EL'S (POV)

I wasn't sad anymore, Mike always brights up my day, Max was right I needed him but know Im the happiest girl alive, Ive got the best boyfriend, the best friends and the best vacations. Even though the last day of school wasn't the best day, it was the beginning of amazing ones . I would never regret anything.

AN: OK, that was my first one shot. It was cringy but whatever. Leave your request if you want. I hope you liked it.

Love you all...

~GirlFan011~