06

no one's pov

-School festival-

"Welcome to the dogs and maid cafe~"

"Dogs and maids?" asked one of the girls who just came.

"You can play with dogs at this maid cafe.. we only have juice packs though" Jimin said smiling at the customers.

"We're going in" the girls squealed as they saw the cute dog on Jimin's hold.

'Thank god not all of us has to cross-dress' Jimin said in his mind.

'This sight makes me uncomfortable' as he look at the other boys cross-dressing makes him gagged a bit.

"Chimm~ there you are" Called Taehyung whom just done serving customers.

"T-Tae" blushed Jimin after seeing Taehyung in maid costume.

"We are doing pretty good" said Taehyung smiling widely as he see the dog on Jimin's hold.

"Y-yeaa" Jimin said trying so hard not to look at Taehyung's sinful thigh.

"Everyone's happy that you're bringing in customers" said the little one while tucking his fake hair at the back of his ear.

'Fuck don't do that' screamed Jimin at the back of his head. He almost got hard just by watching Taehyung tucking his fake hair also the costume.

"Excuse me"

"I'll be right there.. Uh Chim I gotta go, Good luck~" smiled Tae before running back inside only to be meeting with the floor as he tripped.

"My, my Tae are you okay?"

"I'm fin- huh?"

"WHAT THE HECK ARE THESE DOGS DOING?" shouted Jimin as he saw the dogs are sniffing Taehyung's butt revealing Taehyung's panties.

"S-stoppp stopp" cried Taehyung trying to crawl away from those dogs.

"Are you okay?" asked someone as he picked up the dog that sniffing Taehyung's butt.

"J-Jungkook..Y-yea I'm fine" said Taehyung as he saw his life savior from the dogs.

Jungkook didn't say anything only to turn his heel and walk his way to the class room which makes Taehyung confused by his action.

"What's wrong with that guy.. he was pouncing on you before.. then saving you" Jimin said kind of annoyed with Jungkook's behavior.

"Well... let's just forget bout it" Taehyung said not wanting to remember what happend to him weeks ago.

lick~

The dog on Jimin's hold licked Taehyung's cheek making Taehyung flinched before petting the dog.

"Bringing in these dogs was a great idea" said Taehyung taking the dog from Jimin's hold.

"Where did we get them anyway?" Asked Jimin.

"This was Jungkook's idea. These dogs are Jungkook's too...He has a lot of them" said the class monitor who suddenly came out of nowhere.

"He suggested it so we'd stand out from the other maid cafes" he said again flipping his fake hair like a diva.

"That means..!!"

'These dogs are... ' Jimin gritted his teeth while glaring at the dog on Taehyung's lap.

no proofread cause I'm sleepy as hell...
thank you gor reading~ luv u guys wink wonk;) (Ik its creepy... but... oh well)