11

short update

No one's pov

"Good morning everyone. Our two-day camping trip starts today..... "

Taehyung was listening to the Principal speech as he heard someone is talking about Jungkook and Jimin.

"Where's Jungkook?" asked the boy with brown hair.

"He went to take a leak" said his friend placing his arm around the boy with brown lock's shoulder.

"I wish he'd just ditch. I can't believe we're stuck with him" said the boy again.

"He's scary. I heard he got into another fight" said the boy with brown lock. Taehyung watch as those boys keep on bad mouthing Jungkook when suddenly Jimin's name came up.

"Jimin isn't so good either, I heard he fools around a lot" Said the brown lock's boy.

Taehyung clenched his fist tightly as he heard his best friends name. He really wanted to defend his best frienda but he know his words probably will hurt their feelings.

(skip time brought to you by WE ARE GOING A BEACH 🏖(BITCH?💃))

When it almost time to go, Taehyung quickly got into the bus. He searched for a place to sit when the teacher told them to fill up the seats from the back.
When he found one he quickly go to the seat only to see Jungkook beside, facing the window.

"H-hey Jungkook c-can I sit next to you?" Taehyung asked afraid that Jungkook will shoo him away.

"Yea sure" Jungkook said smiling after seeing who his seatmate is.

"Hey, why are you next to Taehyung?!" Jimin who suddenly come out of nowhere glared at Jungkook for sitting next to Taehyung.

"What?! I was sitting here first"

Jimin huffed.

"Couldn't you find a different seat?" Jimin whispered yelled not wanting to draw attention anyone especially Jungkook.

"They were all full.." Taehyung said smiling apologetically to Jimin.

DONEE!! THANK YOU~

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT;))