12 (M)

I don't know if I should put it M rated or no but at the end I still put it...its not actually that (M) cause who wants to stick two bananas inside of a peach in a bus where everyone is watching? so no need for holy water cause it's not really hmm (lennyface)....

okay lets start~

No one's pov

'This is so nerve-wrecking... Just a couple days ago we...'

Taehyung blushed at the thought of the event where Jimin and Jungkook touched him.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, noticing the boy's discomfort. He then ask Taehyung if he's okay or not.

"Are you okay?" he whispered at Taehyung's ear making the poor boy jumped on his seat.

"I-i.. I'm okay" said Taehyung, couldn't help but stuttered.

"Well....." Jungkook keep on looking down making Taehyung looking down as well only to see his visible bulge.

"You're hard.." smirked Jungkook palming Taehyung clothed dick (idk how to say that but... at least u guys understand... and if you don't just pertend to).

"N-no this is just- ahh" moan slipped out form Taehyung's mouth shocking Jimin who's half asleep beside Taehyung.

"What are you guys doing?!" Jimin half shouted them but slipping his hand inside of Taehyung's shirt finding his own way to Taehyung's nipple.

"I was just helping him tho" Jungkook whispered back slipping his hand inside of Taehyung's pants hand making contact with Taehyung's small dick. He then palming Taehyung's dick making the boy moaned out in pleasure. Jimin quickly shut Taehyung out by putting his other hand on Taehyung's mouth not wanting the boy to grab attention since they're in a bus full of people.

"In the middle of the road seriously? There's a lot of people in here!" Jimin said kissing Taehyung's mouth after.

"Have any better idea then?" Jungkook fired back feeling annoyed by the black haired boy. As he didn't get his answer he then smirk victoriously before focusing on plaming Taehyung.

As they keep on pleasuring the smaller boy, Taehyung can't keep up as he feel a familiar feeling bubbling up inside of his stomach. Jungkook who seems to notice this quickly suck Taehyung up before the boy shot his load inside of Jungkook's mouth. Gulping all the cum load, he then grin widely that making his cheekbone hurt but he didn't care as he got to taste his crush's cum.

"You swallowed it?" Jimi asked weirded out by Jungkook's grins.

"It's safest that way" Jungkook shrugged before turn to face the window back.

Taehyung slumped weak on his sit feeling a bit better after their little season.

"We aren't even there yet, and we've already..."