16

No one's pov

"W-what?" Shocked by Jimin's confession, Taehyung stare at Jimin's eye only to be meet with the loving eye that he never saw before.

"I love you Tae.. So much that it kills me everyday" Jimin said again making the smol boy blush.

"J-Jimin...I-I.." Before Taehyung could say anything Jimin already beat him.

"What?You wanna say that this is not good?Why because we are best friend?Then what about Jungkook?He's a stranger to you before" Jimin said fisting his hand so tightly that his nail almost rip his skin.

"No ..t-that's not.." Without even listening to Tae's reason, Jimin left him alone in the room not before slamming the door.

Taehyung only stare at the door not even chasing after his friend.

'I just wanted to tell you that I love you too... Both of you.. I have fallen for you and Jungkook' Taehyung say in his mind as he cry his heart out.

It was late night and everyone already asleep due to the tiredness of hiking but Kim Taehyung can't sleep because of someone.

"Ughh... I can't sleep"

Taehyung keep on switching his position that he didn't realise someone had just heard him.

"Still can't sleep baby?" asked Jimin suddenly pop in Tae's bed.

Jimin heard Taehyung talked to himself and decided to climb down the bed stair only to see Taehyung switching his position everytime.
It was such a tease for him.
He then climb on top of Taehyung hovering his body with lustful eyes. I mean.. Who wouldn't when Tae is only wearing red boxer and white t-shirt that way to big for him (but not to big).

"J-Jiminie..." Taehyung shivered as Jimin stroke his right thigh ,smirked as Tae melted into his touch.

Taehyung quickly glance at Jungkook that only beside him making Jimin grew up jealous before pull Taehyung closer to him.

"Why... What did Jungkook do to you" asked Jimin making Taehyung shiver in fear.

Short update... Sorry guys..
I'll be updating more later~