18

Taehyung's pov

"Fill up the back seats!! We are heading back to school"
.
.
.
.

"Umm.. Hey can I sit next to you?" I asked Sungcheol as I saw the empty seat next to him. He nodded and smiled at me before patting the seat next to him.

"You're not sitting with Jimin today?" Asked him making me sad at the thought of it. I always sit with Jimin everywhere we go not minding if anyone see us as weirdos for sitting close to each other.

I only replied him with a soft "yeah" before facing the other way not wanting him to ask for more. I didn't even see Jimin this morning... Does he hates me?

Skip Time...

"And so..... " The teacher is teaching but I can't seems to focus anything. I mean.. It's been a week since the last I get to talk to Jimin. He seems to ignore me everytime I try to approach him.
I never thought Jimin would say that...He-..

"Kim Taehyung!"

I got startled and quickly stand up as the teacher shouted my name while hitting the table hard. I look around only to see all the boys looking at me.

Oh lord!

"Don't daydreaming in my class... I want you to solve this" he said. I bit my lips as I look at Jimin. He doesn't even look at me. Did he hates me a lot?
I only look down on the floor as I step foward to solve the questions.

.
.
.
.

Skip time..

.
.
.
.

No one's pov

Class ended about an hour ago,but Kim Taehyung being the good student he is, he help the teacher bringing books to the library.

'I wonder if Jimin is home now?.. But yesterday Mrs.Park said he's gone to the football field. He always love football... '

"Hey watch out!!"  A shout from the back startled Taehyung. Before Taehyung could realize what's happening he already on the floor.

"Ouch..!" Whine Taehyung as his elbow hit the floor hard.

"Oh god! I'm sorry I didn't see you there.." Said the cleaner as she apologize for bumping Taehyung.

"Oh no it-..."

"Make sure to watch out later..." Growl the guy who warned Taehyung earlier. The cleaner quickly bow before rushing away from the scene. Just when Taehyung about to face the guy, he suddenly got pulled into a hug.

"Gosh Tae! Can't you be more careful next time?!" Scold the guy. Taehyung then realize that the voice seem too familiar to him.

"K-kookie?.." Asked the boy a bit unsure.

"Hmm?.." Hummed Jungkook. Taehyung break the hug to see Jungkook who's hugging him.

"W-why are u here?" Asked Taehyung as he starring at Jungkook with his puppy eyes.

"I was searching for you whole day when I know Jimin isn't by your side.." the raven haired boy said snuggling deep into Tae's neck taking breath of his baby's sweet smell.

a; uhh since when? *confused face*

Jk; Bish stop it you're ruining the mood *grumpy face*

a; Whaa- this is my story you bra-

Jk; *furious face*

a; aaaaa.. I think I need to go away... *run away fastly while carrying my laptop*

"K-kookie I-.. I need to bring these books to l-library.. " said Taehyung cursing himself for stuttering.

"Alright,alright... Let me help you" sigh Jungkook as he take all the books that on Taehyung's hands.

As Jungkook and Taehyung walk together, Jungkook could feel someone is watching them from afar. Knowing who it was he then smirked widely as the person started to follow them to library.

'You really don't want me to get near him huh?'

Sorry for the long not update...I have so much problem right now and... I'm stressed out so much... I'm trying to get some peace in me so yea... Hope you guys like it...