4. Getting Caught

Bradley's pov

I am in the hall just chilling at my locker. While I'm standing there I'm talking to the boys. I haven't seen Carmen at all today which I find odd. Cause she hates missing school apparently it ruins her record. Anyways I'm laughing with the guys and as soon as I look up I see Carmen coming down the hallway wearing-

A pair of black ripped skinny jeans. With a diamond tee and a red flannel wrapped around her waist. Her hair is curled.

"Hey man you alright?" I hear Connor.

"Huh? Uh yeah I'm good" I say turning to look at him.

The bell rang for us to get to class. As I was walking I grabbed Carmen by her arm and pulled her around the corner leading towards the gym.

"What are you doing Bradley I'm gonna be late for History" She says to me

"Look why didn't you come home lastnight?" I ask her

"Bradley I can't handle being around you all the time okay. Look I get it you get bored when I'm not there cause you don't have anyone to push around or beat up on" She says to me

"No oh Carmen see honey I honestly don't care, but you my dear have been caught.

Carmen's pov

Getting caught by the meaniest person in the entire freaking world is not fun. I didn't know what to say because I got caught.

"How did you know that I wasn't going to be home lastnight?" I ask him

"I asked my mum and she told me" He says and my breath hitched in my throat. I didn't know what to say and I just looked at him.

"See you later Carmen" He says to me and walks off. I went to History and sat in my seat next to Harry and Rachel. I started my work when I got a text.

Bradley: hey don't make any plans after school sweetheart.

Carmen: why not?

Bradley: cause I said so Carmen

Carmen: whatever.

I put my phone up and finished my work. I talked to Harry till the bell rang. After the bell had rung I went to my locker. I opened it, but as soon as I did it shut. I rolled my eyes then turned to my left to see Bradley. I stood up straight and leaned up against my locker and looked up at him.

"May I help you?" I ask him with a cheeky smile

"Schools over so that means your riding the bus home so c'mon" he says to me.

"Bradley I'm not going home" I tell him

"Why not?" He asked aggravated.

"Cause I have soccer practice today" I tell him opening my locker when he shuts it again.

I rolled my eyes and looked up at him annoyed. I walked off when he pulled me back and I hit his chest.

"Let me go! I'm going to be late for practice!" I say he let me go and I took off out the door.

"Hey what took you so long?" Rachel asks me as I get closer to her and Avery.

"Got held up by Mr. Asshole" I tell them while sliding my cleats on.

"Oh babygirl I'm sorry" Avery says to me

"Its all good I'm just glad I get to stay away from him for two hours." I tell them both.