7. Saving My Life

Carmen's pov

I am pinned up against a wall right now by some guy. He is just kissing me all over and at first it was fun until he pushed me into a room. He shut the door and locked it. I knew what was going to happen and there was nothing that I could do about it.

He threw me on the bed and pinned me down. I was furiously shaking my head no and he kissed me. I tried to kick him, he pinned my legs down. I couldn't move to save my own life. Once his lips were off mine I screamed. I screamed as loud as I could. I didn't think anyone would hear me. He got my shorts off of me and threw them somewhere. I started to cry.

That was when I heard the door burst open. I kept my eyes shut. I felt a coldness rush over me and I knew he was off me. I heard yelling and I curled up into a ball and whimpered quietly.

"Hey baby come here." I hear someone say

I didn't move and I felt someone slipping my shorts back on me and picking me up. I screamed and tried to get out of their grip, but they weren't having it.

"Carmen its okay he's gone" I listened closely and it was Bradley.

"Carmen it's never gonna happen again I promise" I hear him say

"Oh my god what happened!?" I hear Rachel

"A lot would have happened if I wouldn't have busted the door open" he says

Going Home

Bradley's pov

I am being dropped off by Austin he's friends with Carmen.

"Hey thanks means a lot." I say

"Oh it's no problem later Bradley" He says

I am picking Carmen up out of the car and carrying her into the house after I unlock the door. I closed the door behind me and walked up the stairs.

I opened her door and laid her down. I slipped her shoes off and was about to walk out when grabbed my wrist gently.

"Will you stay with me?" She asked me quietly. I didn't answer I just laid next to her and she curled up into me wrapping her arms around me.

"Bradley" she says quietly

"Yeah Carmen?" I say

"Thanks for saving my life" she says crying quietly

"Your welcome" I say gently wrapping my arms around her.

"I would've been called a slut Bradley" She says crying

"Oh Carmen you aren't that" I tell her

"That's what I would have been called if it would've happened" she says softly.

I held her till she had fallen asleep. I eventually fell asleep.

Next Day

Bradley's pov

I am waking up with hair in my face. The sweet smell of cinnamon. That was until I remembered the events from lastnight. I slowly peeled my eyes open and looked down at Carmen. Her head was on my chest and her arms were wrapped firmly around my waist. I heard voices outside her bedroom door. I didn't know what to do so I just stayed there holding Carmen.