Chapter VI

Jessica was in a hotel surrounded by the cases of money Lu Wei left behind for her. She checked out and began searching for someone to help her. She lost all her contacts due to them not knowing who she was anymore, and she didn't exist in this reality. She walked over to one of the cases that she hadn't opened and found a business card...it read;

177A Bleecker Street...

A few days later, Jessica walked down the streets of NYC, searching for the address. She was having no luck at all...but suddenly, time stopped around her. People were frozen in time, the ground began to move around and out of the ground a portal opened, and before her eyes was the sorcerer supreme..the one they called-

Dσςтσя Sтяαиgє!

He looked at Jessica, her face grew a little pink, she was not expecting all of this? Why did Lu Wei know the Sorcerer Supreme? She had so many questions. Stephen smiled and reached out for her hand, "I believe you must be my one O'clock?" Stephen asked and Jessica just slowly nodded. "Ah, then take my hand!" Jess reached for his hand and she fell forward, she was now in the library of his Sanctum, Sanctum sanctorum. Doctor flipped through pages of books and then looked over at her. "Take a seat." Jessica fell back into a chair and yelped at the shock of being moved around. "Eep!" *She quickly covered her mouth and hoped he didn't hear that.

"So, Jessica Drew, you're a long way from home. Albeit, your home was destroyed..But, Lu Wei knew the ancient one and never cashed in a favor, she decided that favor would be inherited by you. I can make you apart of this universe with no strings attached...But I can also erase memories. What can I do for you?" She looked around and caught her breath... "Where are my manners?" Stephen asked a bit concerned and he conjured up a glass of water and handed it to her. Jessica took a drink and set it down....

"I want...My family back, Cloak, Dagger, Bombshell, Kitty, Miles...Aunt May...They don't remember me...I want to be whole again.." Jessica looked down and bit her lip, she sighed thinking maybe she was asking for too much..

"Done. Come with me." Stephen took her and and they flew through a portal, going through and now floating in a room where it's all white. "I will grant you universe citizenship..but your life will be slightly altered and that means you will forget the hand....Is there one memory you'd like to keep from your time marooned on this earth?" Stephen asked her as he conjured the spell

"I want to remember Lu Wei, and my mother daughter relationship with her...that's all I ask..a"

Stephen nodded.... blowing into his hands a red cloud of smoke appeared around her. Strange pulled her soul out of her and her body fell to the floor, he then placed it in the timeline, adjusting it and making it so Jessica was apart of the clone saga, her relationship with Fury and Shield came back and she met Miles and trained him, She wasn't on a team and the ultimates? They were never formed here, but she had a friendship with each of the members again. She was apart of this world... Her old body faded and everything went black...

When she woke up, she was in an apartment bedroom...She was wearing a black T-shirt and some white hipsters on, she looked around and sat up..."I'm..In my room? This is my bed?" She thought, but she remembered moving in a few weeks ago and quitting her job with S.H.I.E.L.D. She stood up and looked in the mirror...She noticed her hair was long again. She ran her fingers through it and smiled at her own reflection in admiration..She winced at her outfit.."Why am I wearing grandma underwear?" *She shook her head and then noticed her TV was on..She walked into her living room and listened to the News.

NEWS:
>Despite the devastation, what has been confirmed as a terrorist attack, the masked heroes, Spider-Man and the Black Widow showed up on the scene in time, they saved over a hundred lives in what would have been the worst fairy accident in the history of NYC, we have the two heroes to thank for their selfless actions and bravery..<

>The Extraordinary heroics of the two Web Slingers, has not only been a cause for comfort but also celebration!<

Jessica smiled as she saw the photo they shared. It was her and Miles Morales, the original duo..She remembered it too, she ran to her closet and grabbed a pair of jeans, and socks. She threw on a grey t-shirt, slipped on her socks and pulled her jeans up, shimmying them above her hips. She grabbed a red beanie and her black leather jacket, with some converse, now fully ready to roam outside. She felt an odd urge to check her pocket. In it was a card that read "Jessica, if you ever need another favor, See me at 177A Bleecker Street~ Stephen Strange."

She grinned and a few minutes later she was grabbing a coffee when a boy in a grey hoodie joined her, it was Miles Morales. He smiled at her and gave her a look up and down.. "Something's off.." Miles squinted and tilted her chin with his hand..She was nervous and then Miles smirked "You're smiling!" * He laughed and she smiled even more..She had her brother back.* "Mhm..take a picture punk, it'll last longer." She gave him a punch in the arm and he groaned, rubbing his arm.

After coffee with Miles, Jess headed home...she relaxed on her bed and then looked under it, pulling out a case...in it was a new suit, Black with a more vibrant red symbol on the chest, as well as a red leather jacket and mask...

Jess stood in her apartment room, wearing her full costume, heroically standing and staring at the mirror...she smiled at her reflection yet again and then bit her lip. She heard sirens and cars speeding and jumped out of her window...

She was home....