~Chapter 1~

Eren is a 16 year old boy with chocolate brown hair and caribbean eyes. He goes to Maria High School. When walking home one day he stumbles upon a couple of sleeping neko people. One is a guy with sleek raven hair with a bored expression. The other was a girl with dark brown hair and glasses and seems a bit excited and restless. The two neko people were sleeping in a park near Eren's school underneath a shady tree.

Eren's POV

'They look so adorable!' Eren thought excitedly. 'Well I AM a cat lover, of course I love cats.' Eren walked closer to the two sleeping Neko people. He took a picture and sent it to his best friend Mikasa before waking them up. 'I know for sure she'll just want to keep them! I mean, who could resist those faces?'

Eren poked at the shorter neko person with the raven hair to wake him up. He woke up fairly easy, much to Eren's surprise. He had seemed to be in such a deep sleep.

"Oi, brat. Why did you wake me up? I was trying to sleep if you couldn't tell." Eren was a bit shocked by his attitude, and yet he thought it made the shorter just seem even more adorable.

"Well.. I wanted to know if you guys wanted a home. It doesn't seem to me that you have one." Eren stared into the other's solid grey eyes. The shorter stared back. For a moment, they were silent until an excited voice struck out.

"HI STRANGER!" said the overly happy voice. "We'd LOVE to have a home for once wouldn't we Levi?" It struck Eren that he forgot to ask their names. 'Oh well, I'm sure that'll be answered soon.' He sighed.

"Tch. Shitty four eyes, I could care less" he replied emotionless.

"Why don't you ever call me Hanji? I mean I haven't heard you call me by my name in years." 'Well that answers their names...' Eren thought. "Excuse my brother Levi here. He is just acting like the ass that only he can be. I know he would love a home as much as I would." Hanji said to me. "It's okay, I don't mind waiting until you say yes!" Eren replied, "Oh and by the way my name is Eren. Eren Jaeger."

"Nice to meet you I'm Hanji! And my brother doesn't really like introductions so I'll do his. This is Levi. If you ask me what he's thinking, I wouldn't be able to tell you, his face is pretty emotionless."

"So what's your answer? I have a friend who lives in another apartment complex close to mine who could take care of one of you" I asked eagerly. Hanji pleaded Levi and he kept refusing. After a few minutes he gave up.

"But Leviiiiiiiiiii..."

"Tch. Fine go ahead,"

"YAYY!!" She screamed. "So Eren, I guess the answer is yes, we will come with you."

I hugged her in delight. She hugged me back because that's kinda her personality.

I walked down the road to my apartment building with Hanji and Levi following. I was soo excited! And I hope Mikasa was too. I mean I wasn't positive that she would want a neko person.

~~~

Eren's POV

When we got back to the apartment, I found Mikasa sitting on my couch. This was normal considering we kept spare keys to each other's apartments.

"Hey Mikasa! Look who I brought!" She looked up and stared blankly behind me. Then she seemed a bit shocked as she realized these people weren't cosplayers.

"Where..? How..? When..? .....Huh?" She was obviously surprised.

Mikasa's POV

When I first saw the picture I thought Eren had taken a picture of extreme cosplayers. But I was wrong! These were actual neko people! I was shocked for a minute as I realized the truth.

Eren laughed a little at how confused I looked. I shot him a glare and shut up instantly. Then Eren just asked me a simple question.

"Did ya want one?"

"Eren let me think it over."

"Mikasaaaaaaa.."

"Just let me think it over."

"Pweeeeaaaassseeeee???"

I couldn't look up because if I did I knew that those huge caribbean eyes would be staring back at me with a puppy dog expression I couldn't say no to. Not to mention that pout of his was non-deniable.

I looked up and regretted it. His eyes stared back at me huge and pleading.

"Fine, fine, I'll take the one you don't choose."

"YAY!"

"Now hurry and choose so I can get this over with" I said with a heavy sigh.