~Chapter 8~

Eren's POV

He kissed me. This isn't a dream again is it? If it is, no one wake me up. Ever. When he pulled away, I dared to pinch myself just in case. Ouch. Okay, so I'm not dreaming, finally.

"L-Levi?" I knew I was slightly blushing, but this time I didn't try to hide it.

"Hn? You like that, Eren?" His words echoed in my mind until it finally registered. Plus, has his voice always seemed to enunciate my name so sexily? And was that a French accent?

"U-uh yeah...I guess.." Now that was a lie. I was positive I loved it. I just couldn't bring myself to say it.

"Well it makes me happy to hear that." I knew he probably meant it, but his face sure didn't show it. What showed it was his eyes and tail. His tail twitched, giving away his happiness, and his eyes seemed to sparkle with happiness.

The rest of the walk back home was spent in silence. I didn't even realize that we were already at the door, seeing at the fact that Levi had poked me on the arm asking if we were ever going to go in.

"Hey brat, I know you're still thinking about me and my sexiness, but can we please go inside? It's cold out here." I snapped back to reality, but I didn't unlock the door before thinking about the fact that he was right.

I suddenly had an idea.

Quickly pulling out the key that was on a string that I always had tied around my neck, I unlocked the door and walked inside, only to turn around and slam him to the wall as our lips collided. His lips were soft, almost like a pillow. His hands ended up wrapped around my neck, pulling me down so he could reach me easier.

I nipped at his bottom lip, asking for an entrance, but it didn't come. Even when I bit his lip harder, he didn't permit me an entrance. Being the sly guy I can be, my hands that were on the wall around his face slipped down to the base of his tail. I knew this was any cat's sweet spot. Just then, someone burst through the door. I guess I forgot to lock it. 'Woops'

I turned to the door to see a bleeding Hanji holding my phone. Yes, she did have a nosebleed. Just like any other fangirl. I've heard those things can be very dangerous. I finally seemed to process the fact that she had seen us kissing up against my wall and flushed red faster than the speed of light, instinctively covering up my face with my hands.

"Oh, uh, sorry to... interrupt you guys, but Eren had left his phone and I decided to deliver it personally. Um I'll just set this down here.. and I'll uh, go.." She quickly ran out the door clamping a hand over her nose, screaming something that sounded like 'Ereri.' Who's that? I turned back to Levi, who had buried his face in my shoulder, flushed red, but no where near as much as I was.

"I, uh, guess the mood was ruined? Maybe we'll continue this another day." I walked over to the door to shut it, even though it was hard to walk over with Levi still clinging to my arm. He was so adorable when he was blushing. If only it would happen as often as mine did... "Well I don't know about you, but I'm tired. You're welcome to join me if you like. Just remember I have to go to school in the morning."

He nodded and let go of my arm. We walked back to the bedroom and I walked over to the bathroom to wash up and get, well, undressed for bed. I only slept in boxers. Hope that doesn't bother Levi.

I turned on the cold knob on the shower, and yes I know, I do like cold showers better than warm showers. I stripped down to nothing and hopped in the shower. Once I had gotten in the shower, I realized I had already taken a shower today and slammed my palm to my forehead.

'I'm starting to wonder if Mr. Clean's cleanliness is starting rub off in me. Freckled Jesus please help me.'

I quickly took my shower, seeing as I didn't have to take as much time to clean myself, and hopped out of the shower. That's when I realized we were all out of towels. 'Shit.'