Chapter 3

He looked at me up and down licking his lips and walking closer to me.

Kou: "Any empty classrooms around I just want to taste something?" He said putting emphasis on the word taste while brushing my hair out of the way so my neck was in clear view. He started getting closer to my neck and once I felt his breath on my neck I pushed him with all strength. He stumbled back a bit still smirking at me. Then he turned around calling to me while walking away.

Kou: "We'll finish this later. Now we have to get to class." I jogged to catch up with him. We got to class right on time and ended right on time. Surprisingly every girl in class wasn't giving him googly eyes the whole class. I stared back him a couple of times still wondering about earlier. After a couple of classes, it was finally lunch, and I could talk to Sarah about what Kou did. When I sat down at my usual table with Sarah and her friends they all just glared at me. I didn't have many friends at school just Sarah. So if I wanted to sit with her I had to deal with her friends.

Sarah: "Girls she's cool. Like I said she agreed to apologize to Kou when he got to the cafeteria. By the way, Y/N where is Kou?"

Y/N: "Me and him split up right before lunch. So, I don't know where he is, and you told them I would do what?" I whispered the last part to her. Her friends didn't think anything of it, because I was always whispering things to Sarah. So, I guess they just got used to after a while.

Sarah: "Yeah, please just for me?" I rolled my eyes and she squealed with joy because she knew that meant yes. After that, I told her about happened between me and Kou after she left to her class. Her mouth dropped and so did her friends. I didn't care if they heard what Kou did to me. They all looked at me and then agreed that I should confront him, and demand an apology after I apologized. Right after we settled that Kou and his bodyguards walked in and everyone stared at them. I took a deep breath and then walked up to them. As I got closer to them I started getting nervous. I wasn't even ready to apologize mainly, because I wouldn't even mean it. Once I stood in front of them I froze. I stared at them for a while then took a deep breath. I turned to Kou and started speaking making it sound real.

Y/N: "Kou I wanted to apologize for the comment I made earlier. I could have said that in a nicer way and it was very rude of me." I spoke loud enough so the whole cafeteria could hear. But, what he said next I didn't expect.

Kou: "So, if you're truly sorry what took you so long to apologize?"

Y/N: "First, because your brother Yuma pulled you off before I gave it thought. Then, I had to give you a tour around the school and had no time to say sorry. Lastly, because you made me feel quite uncomfortable with what you did, and I couldn't even talk to you. While we're on the topic of the last thing I want you to apologize for that." He leaned toward me with a smirk on his face.

Kou: "Now tell me darling why would I say sorry?"

Y/N: "Because you were joking of course, and I don't joke with feelings!" He leaned back away from my face.

Kou: "Darling let me tell you one thing."

Y/N: "What is that?" I asked rolling my eyes at him.

Kou: "I wasn't joking." He said once again leaning toward me.

Y/N: "Then prove it." I said daring him to make a move. Then he sandwiched my face between his hands and kissed me! When he pulled away I was stunned, and he was just smirking.

Kou: "Delicious." He said licking his lips and walking off, and me I just stayed right where I was looking like an idiot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow Kou bold move what's gonna be Y/N's move?