Chapter 8 (Korean Phrases. English at bottom of page.)

I woke up early today so I could tell Sarah that she wasn't driving me to school today. I had to drive my own car, because I had to drive Kou to my dad's company. As I'm making my breakfast I pick up my phone to call Sarah. After like 5 rings she finally answers because she was probably sleep.

Sarah: "Hello." She answered the phone with a groggy voice.

Y/N: "Hey I'm driving my own car today." Right after that she seemed alert like the end of the world was happening.

Sarah: "Ok what is the problem!"

Y/N: "Nothing I just have to drive Kou to my dad's company, because my dad is gonna sign him today. That or he's gonna just talk to Kou and try to convince him to work with my dad." I was rushing putting my breakfast on plate so I could eat.

Sarah: "Ok now you have to let me drive you, because that means I can drive with Kou in a car."

Y/N: "No." I said stuffing my face with food.

Sarah: "It's gonna be awkward with him alone in a car." I paused knowing she was right.

Sarah: "So we're taking your car. Ok I'll be ready by the time you get here." Then she just hung up. I rushing up stairs to brush my teeth I had no time to clean my dishes. I double checked my clothes to make sure they had no food stains on them, and to my luck I had no stains.

 I double checked my clothes to make sure they had no food stains on them, and to my luck I had no stains

I got to school right on time with my wreck of a friend. She doesn't usually leave this early for a reason, because it doesn't give her enough time for makeup. So on the way to school she was making a mess of my car with makeup. My classes seemed to fly by mocking me not letting me prepare for a car ride with Kou fucking Mukami. I waited at the doors for Kou and Sarah so we could go. As I saw Kou come into view with Yuma I got angry.

Y/N: "I told you bring no one!" I shouted at him.

Kou: "We're not doing a drug deal or killing someone so I feel like I can bring one person." I rolled my eyes walking out of the building, and pulling up my phone to call Sarah.

Sarah and Y/N: "Where the fuck are you?!"

Y/N: "I'm heading to my car."

Sarah: "I'm at your car." I just hung up on her. As my car came into view Sarah waved probably at Kou.

Kou: "Hey princess I thought you said bring no one."

Y/N: "Shut up I had no way out of it."

Yuma: "Sure." The car ride was annoying. Sarah just kept asking Kou so much questions while me and Yuma tried to drown her voice out.

Y/N: "We're here!" I said bouncing out of the car to meet my father and his assistant.

Father: "내 딸!" He said his arms wide open.

Y/N: "아버지." I said my voice cold.

Father: "Not in the mood I see. Who's the company?"

Y/N: "Dad you know Sarah she wanted to tag along, and this is Kou's older brother Yuma." Kou cut me off to talk to my father.

Kou: "I asked him to come hope it's not a problem."

Father: "No not at all! Follow me please!" This was gonna be a long day. I'm sure my dad would want me to stay.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Korean to English-

First what Y/N's father said "내 딸!" = "My daughter!"

And what Y/N said "아버지." = "Father."

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and will come back.