Chapter 15

When I called Clay he didn't answer at all so I sat down to watch TV and once I turned it on I saw a close up of Kou on a live performance (A/N: The picture above is the close up) and wow he had a really nice voice. I had never really heard him sing but he was really good. Sarah ran downstairs and jumped over the back of the couch sitting down.

Sarah: "OMG I'M SO MAD I DIDN'T GET TICKETS TO THIS!"

Y/N: "He was just at the mall how'd you get there so fast?"

Sarah: "Like I know." Sarah said rolling her eyes but never taking them off the TV.

Y/N: "He's good." Sarah looking at me and started laughing and then pulled out her phone.

Sarah: "Your blushing because he has no shirt on!" I felt my cheeks and finally noticed I was blushing.

Y/N: "NO I'M NOT!"

Sarah: "I'm sending this to Kou!" She said laughing and ended the video sending it to Kou. I watched his performance until he got off of stage water dripping off of him and he had no shirt on. I was biting my nails holding my phone waiting for him to text or call.

Sarah: "You realize he has other things to do before he can check his phone?" Before I could respond my phone got a message from Kou. I looked at the message and it was a picture of him wet and shirtless. I could feel my cheeks starting to flush again and then I got a call from him. I answered.

Kou: "Hey!" His voice sounded raspy and calm at the same time. It sent shivers down my back.

Y/N: "H-hey."

Kou: "Stammering for me?" I yelped after he said that because Sarah had poked me and for some reason I thought it was Kou.

Sarah: "I'm going home." She said and shut the door leaving with the little things she brought with her.

Kou: "Home alone?" Kou said through the phone I could hear his smirk.

Y/N: "N-no Clay i-is about t-to come over." I stammered probably giving myself away.

Kou: "I'm coming over." Kou said and hung up. I started pacing around my living calling Sarah over and over but she didn't answer. I tried calling Clay to get him to come over for real he didn't answer either. What was I gonna do when he came over here. I had no reason to not let him in so what was I gonna do. There wouldn't be a thing from stopping him from coming into my house. About an hour later there was a knock on my door and I ran to the door swinging it open.

Kou: "That eager to see me?" I started blushing again biting my lip.

Y/N: "N-no I'm not!" I protested and then he looked at me smirking. I stepped aside to let him in. I kept looking at his back not realizing how amazing it looked before now. I shook my head this was not what I needed to thinking about. He then turned around looking at with hunger.

Kou: "Y/N when you saw me without a shirt you started to blush. What would happen if I saw you without a shirt?" Kou said and started walking towards me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So um I'm not giving you anymore than that until next chapter. So byeeeee!!!!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed!