Chapter Four: The Slip Up

Sakura POV

DISCLAIMER I WILL GIVE SAKURA MADE UP JUTSU AND MAKE HER OVERPOWERED

PLZ DON'T KILL ME.

We walked up to the roof to see Kakashi waiting for us. We sat down in front of him.

"Tell me a bit about yourselves; your dislikes, likes, hobbies, dream and of course, your name," Kakashi said. "You, Orange. Go first."

"What about you sensei?" I asked.

"Me... Well I don't really feel like telling you my likes and dislikes. My dream... I don't really know. My name is Kakashi Hatake." He shifted his gaze to Naruto. "Alright Orange, go."

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki. Well, I really like instant ramen but what I really like even more is ramen from Ichiraku that Iruka sensei treats me to. What I dislike is the three minutes you have to wait after pouring hot water into the instant ramen. My dream is to become the greatest hokage," said Naruto.

" Alright. Pinkette go," Kakashi ordered.

"I'm Sakura Uchi-Haruno" I said.

Damm it, I slipped up. Kakashi noticed and I think Sasuke noticed too but not Naruto.

"My likes are training, studying, medical ninjustu and spending time with friends" I said.

Kakashi looked at me in surprise. He probably thought I'd be obsessed with boys or my looks.

"My dislikes are people who hurt my friends and Sara- And, um, other things too," I said, nervous because of my slip ups. "My dream is to become to greatest kinouchi and medical ninja."

"You, emo. Go" Kakashi ordered.

"Hn, My name is Sasuke Uchiha.  I have lots of dislikes and not really any likes. I don't have a dream because I'm going to make it a reality; I WILL restore my clan and kill a certain someone". Sasuke finished.

I forgot how emo Sasuke was back then.

"Ok everyone. Meet me on the training grounds early and don't eat breakfast." Kakashi said.

As soon as Kakashi left I told Sasuke and Naruto to eat something and that it was a trick. 

On my way home I bumped into Sasuke. I realized I was right in front of Sasuke's old house in the crime scene. It's my house that I rebuilt with Sasuke in the future. 

Sasuke looked at me with shock. I never knew that Sasuke would visit his old house when he was a genin.

"What the hell are you doing here!" Sasuke shouted.

I didn't have any words, nor a story to cover up why I went here. 

"Well... Um... You see..." I stuttered.

"I want an answer!" Sasuke yelled at me.

I came up with a lie quick. "Well I had a friend who was an Uchiha, so I come here..." 

"Oh, I'm sorry," Sasuke said.

I could tell he felt bad for yelling at me. 

"I'm really sorry... I didn't know," Sasuke said as sympathetically as he could.

There was an awkward pause. I rubbed the back of my head and Sasuke looked away.

"I should go," I said quickly.

And I left. On my way home I thought about last night. If you want to leave you need to kiss Sasuke.... How childish, what an odd requirement.