Chapter Nine: Mission's

Sakura POV

When I got this morning thankfully I still looked like this:

I ate breakfast and left. I passed a flower shop and a certain blonde girl walked out. Ino stared at me looking at my new appearance. She started walking with me. 

"you think that changing your appearance will win Sasuke over, I WILL win" she shouted.

We were so focused on Sasuke as kids.

"No Ino, I'm not playing this game anymore." I said "Maybe instead of worrying about Sasuke you could focus on your skills." I suggested. 

Ino stared at me in awe.

"so your not interested in Sasuke anymore?" Ino said, still in awe. " what does that make us!"

"Friends" I said.

She hugged me tight and started crying. I was surprised and hugged her back. One tear rolled down my face.

"I'm so glad to have you back!" Ino screamed 

"Me too" I said.

We didn't realize that a certain Uchiha was listening.

It's been a couple of weeks since the bell test and all the mission's we've went on have been chores. When team 7 arrived at the hokage's office Naruto wined and wined about our mission's.

" I WANT A REAL MISSION!" Naruto yelled. "All we ever do is chores!"

"Stop complaining Naruto, this is immature!" Iruka yelled, very annoyed.

"Enough!" lord third yelled over all the noise. "bring him in"

The guards opened the door and let a drunk man holding a bottle of alcohol in. It was Tazuna! I remember him!

"Where are my guards?" Tazuna said, looking around.

"Down here!" Naruto said.

"Theres no way you could be the ninja's sent to protect me" Tazuna argued. 

"Don't worry there with me" Kakashi said, reassuring Tazuna.

The next morning I got up ate and went to the gate. Sasuke was the only one there as usual. 

"Good morning" I said, as i let out a big yawn.

"Morning" he said.

Sasuke slowly inched closer to me, I pretended not to notice.

"GOOD MORNING SAKURA" Naruto yelled as usual.

Naruto was with Kakashi and Tazuna.

"alright lets go" Kakashi said.

Time skip 

We just got back from our mission, everything went as it did in the past except i wasn't dead weight. We had some time off so i decided to train. When i got there Sasuke and Naruto were there, they were training as well. I walked up to them.

"You guys training?" I asked

They both nodded.

"May I join you?" 

They nodded again.

"I'm going to do some different kind of training where I need to focus, so Naruto please don't annoy me"

I sat down under a tree and closed my eyes and started to flow more chakra into the hundred healing mark. I was grateful that Naruto didn't bother me for a while, but that peace and quiet didn't last for long.

"SAKURA WANNA GET SOME RAMEN" Naruto yelled. "OR MAYBE WE COULD JUST HANG OUT" "WE COULD SPAR"

I'd had enough.

"Would you shut your trap!" I yelled, punching Naruto so hard that he flew into the village."Oops" I shrugged.

Sasuke looking at me with pure shock and disbelief. I walked over to Sasuke and asked him what he was working on. We started a conversation some how, I thought he would just say hn and walk alone. I said goodbye and walked home. 

I was lying in my bed thinking. I felt so weird when i was with Sasuke. Oh well i thought and went to bed.