Chapter Seven: A New Look

Sakura POV

When I woke up I saw that in the mirror I looked like me

I tried not to scream otherwise my parents would come up and see me like this

I tried not to scream otherwise my parents would come up and see me like this.  I quickly said,

"I have to leave bye!" I yelled, so my parents could hear.

I opened my window, and jumped out making my way to Kakashi's house, the only one you knows my secret. I was jumping from roof to roof, and then I saw Sasuke and he saw me. I stoped for I second, I don't know why did.

"Hey you" Sasuke said.

I started heading towards Kakshi's house again without saying a word.

Sasuke's POV

Who was that? Why did they have the Uchiha crest on there clothing.

Kakashi's POV

*Knock Knock* 

"Come in" I said.

A woman walked inside, I was confused so I asked

"Can I help you?"

The woman looked as though she had just remembered something.

"Kakashi sensei" the woman said. "its me Sakura"

I stared at her with confusion.

" When I woke this morning I looked like this, this is what i look like when i'm an adult." the woman continued.

" So it really is Sakura" I said, very quietly. " It seems whoever is doing this is messing with you, like changing your appearance " 

" Yes, and all we know is that they're from the future, like me" Sakura stated.

" Well unless they change you back your going to have too use the transformation jutsu" I said.

" One more thing sensei " Sakura said.

There was an awkward  pause, I looked at her waiting for an response.

" When I was coming to your house... Sasuke saw me, maybe even the Uchiha crest" 

I saw the worried look in her eyes.

" don't worry Sakura " I said, in a comforting voice.

" Everything will be ok"