the swing set

I didn't usually break down in public, I didn't like the extra embarrassment. But, I found myself in the corner, bringing my face in my knees as I cried uncontrollably.

"I'm disgusting" I kept repeating, I didn't mean to say it out loud though,

I scream in frustration, hitting my fists on the hard concrete floor as hard as I could. I'm gay, and I can't fix it. I'm different, even more different than before, and I can't fix it. Everyone will hate me. I'm gay and I bumped into the tj kippen.

TJ Kippen

I ditched the boys soon after I bumped into that kid, I felt bad but I couldn't show that, not in front of them.

I jogged back to where I bumped into him, somehow wishing he'd be there, but he wasn't. Damnit. I walked into the direction that I thought I saw him leave off too, and soon enough I could hear the crying. I was completely struck dumb, I didn't think he'd be crying. So I stopped and listened outside of the small confined hallway. From what I gathered, he thought he was disgusting. But why? I decided to step in when I heard him hitting the floor with his small, fragile fists.

"Hey." I said as I sit directly in front of him.

I knew this kid. It was Cyrus, buffy's friend. I was rude to Buffy's friend.

"Listen Cyrus, everything will be okay." I probably sounded stupid. Everything will be okay? I don't even know what his problem is!

"No it won't." He mumbled.

"So you talk." I joked back, hoping to help him feel better.

"Go away." He mumbled again.

Shit. I felt that one.

"I'm not going away, cy."

Cy? Did I just freaking call him CY??

But it worked, he lifted his head up and made eye contact with me. Probably wondering why I even bothered to show my face around him.

I just don't like seeing people cry, I guess?

He moved his eyes around the room nervously, he didn't want to make eye contact with me.

"What do you want?" He said, his voice a little harsh.

Ouch.

"Look, I was rude to you. And I'm sorry."

Cyrus Goodman

"Look, I was rude to you. And I'm sorry."

The Tj Kippen is apologizing to me? While I was just huddled in a corner crying. He must think I'm some weak, worthless boy.

"It's fine." I replied, my voice a little softer than before.

"Come here." He stood up and reached his hand out, I grabbed it and he helped me up. But then, he did something I didn't think he would do.

He walked over to a small table and grabbed a tissue and handed it to me.

"I can't stand to see people crying." Said the tall boy in front of me, the tj kippen.

I nodded and wiped the wet tears off my checks.

"C'mon." He grabbed my wrist and walked me out of the hall, and soon enough, out of the school.

"T-tj, I c-can't skip school."

Can he let go of my arm? Geez, I can't handle this kind of physical contact.