Chapter 9-The First Fight

Heyo! Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy with school and stuff. Anyways though a lot of important stuff happens I the chapter BUT SMUT WARNING. lmao you've been warned. 🤪🤪

As I walked into school the next day, I immediately saw Harvey crowded around by around 50 people. The picture. Everyone must be asking who it was or if it was even real. As I walked over, his eyes met mine and he suddenly made an announcement.
"Everyone, this is my girlfriend, Avery Woods." He points at me from the crowd and smiles. "Now if you'll excuse us, we have to get to class." He makes his way through the crowd and takes me hand as he gives me a quick peck on the lips. We walk away, and I almost strut, feeling like I'm on top of the world.
*Harvey's pov, after school*
I found a poster on one of the bulletin boards outside my classroom about the prom. Many girls from the crowd earlier were asking me to go with them, but of course, I was saving that for Avery. Yesterday, I bought a bouquet of flowers that I am going to give to Avery as I ask her to prom. With the flowers in my right hand, I walk down the hallway to see Avery smiling and talking to someone else, their back turned. I could tell from the figure it was a guy. My smile drops down to a frown, and I furrow my eyebrows. They start to hug, and I drop the flowers on the floor as a tear falls down my cheek. I can't believe what I'm seeing. Avery finally notices me, but it's too late. I run away, out the school doors to my car. I hear Avery scream for me to wait, but that makes me run faster as more tears start to drop down my face. I quickly get into my car and drive home, not willing to face Avery in the eye. When I got to the driveway, I parked my car and let the tears stream my face till I could barely see.

   It's been a week. Avery has been calling and texting nonstop, but I blocked her because I couldn't bear hearing her voice. Am I overreacting? Should I let her explain? I don't know the answer to either of those questions to be quite honest. But I miss her. I miss her smile, her touch, her kisses. I decided to drive over to her house and rang the doorbell. Avery answered, wearing sweats and a baggy T-shirt, with mascara dripping from her face, like she was just crying. Her face was red and gloomy, but she seemed to light up when she saw me.
    "Harvey! Please come inside and let me explain. My dad's not home and I need you to know the truth... please."
I nodded and walked through the door as she led me to her bedroom.
"Harvey... I'm sorry if you were hurt. But it's not what you think. That was my older cousin, Jeremy. He goes to college and he was visiting me since we don't get to see each other a lot. Please just know that I would never hurt you like that." She said, trying to hold back tears.
I step back in awe, realizing the mistake I had made. I thought I was hurt for thinking Avery cheated on me, but in reality I hurt Avery for not trusting her enough.
"Avery.. I'm so sorry. I didn't trust you enough and I didn't even give you a chance to explain yourself. I've just never been in a relationship before and it's so confusing. But I do know one thing..." I took a few steps closer to her and wrapped both my hands around her waist.
"I love you, Avery."
She looked up at me and smiled, placing her right hand on my cheek.
"I love you too, Harvey."
We soon closed our eyes and her lips met mine. My hands roamed her body as hers tangled in my hair. I bit her bottom lip which caused her to let out a soft moan. Soon, I started to tug on her shirt and she broke the kiss.
    "Oh..we don't have to if you don't want to" I said, unsure.
     She stared into my eyes and replied "I want to."
*Acery's pov*
In seconds he took my shirt off as I took off his as well. He then grabbed me by my thighs and moved us both to the bed. I got under the covers to take my sweats and underwear off as he took his shorts and boxers off and put on a condom. I got on top of him and started to kiss his lips, working my way down his body, until I felt his huge bulge. He quickly turned so that he was now on top of me lined up at my entrance, and then entered me slowly, which made me roar out in pain. He quickly sped up harder and harder in which we both moaned in pleasure. He started to bite the side of my ear which made me moan even harder. He soon moved off of me and flopped to the other side of the bed.
"Did I hurt you?" He asked.
I smiled. "No." He kissed my forehead as he got up to put his clothes back on. He left soon after, and that night I wasn't able to sleep at all.

Woo ok that's all! Sorry the smut ain't that intense it was my first time lol. (Ha get it) alrighty hope y'all enjoyed! Make sure to vote!!