Chapter 3-The tour

As I woke up the next morning, I remembered Harvey, and that I was meant to give him a tour today. Going to school on a Monday morning defiantly wasn't my favorite thing ever, but thinking about him made me feel a lot better, even though I had just met him. We seemed to click yesterday.
*At school, Harvey's POV*
    I walked up to the main office the next morning, and found a lady working at the desk.
    "Hi, my name is Harvey, and I'm transferring to this school today." I said.
    "Ah yes. I remember. I brought Tori here to give you a tour around school."
I turned to see a girl, who looked like she could be a 7th grader give me a huge smile. She seemed nice, but didn't interest me.
    "Um is it okay if someone else gives me tour? I met a girl named Avery yesterday who said she could instead." I asked the lady. I saw Tori pout at me and almost cry. I felt bad, but I really didn't want to deal with her right now. The lady at the desk smiled at me.
    "Are you talking about Avery Woods? She is a lovely girl and very smart. I'll call her down."
    "Thank you." I replied.
    Avery Woods. What a pretty name. I almost started blushing when I saw her walking down the hallway.
    "Thank you Tori. But you can go back to your class now. Avery has got it covered." The lady said. She frowned and stomped her way out of the office. I wanted to hug her, but I didn't. As Avery came into the office, I smiled.
    "Okay, Avery please take Harvey on a tour of the school. Be finished before 2nd period."
    "Of course, Mrs. Peterson." She replied.
*Avery's POV*
I bring Harvey out to the school entrance. I then take him around, showing off only necessary places to make sure he doesn't get too lost.
   "And these are the locker rooms.." I start. "But don't go into the girls room.. although I'm sure you've already seen a thing or two from all the girls you hang out with."
    "Hey! It's not like that." He says, defending himself.
    "Oh really?" I smirk. "So what is it like then?"
    He starts to get angry and chase me. I quickly run away but he is too fast. He runs in front of me making my feet come to a fast halt.
    "Jeez I could've crashed into you!" I exclaim, out of breath.
    "It was worth the risk." He replies, laughing. After catching my breath, Harvey asks,
    "Can I sit with you during lunch?"
    "Sure. I sit with my friends in the cafete-" he cuts me off.
    "Do you think we could eat someplace quiet? Like the library or something? I really don't like a lot of people." He says scratching the back of his head while looking down at the floor.
    "Oh! Of course. I'll meet you in the library then." I smile.
*bell rings*
    "See ya."