Chapter one: Whoops!

PaperJam was just minding his own business when Outertale Frisk stopped him "Hello!" They said". "Oh hey." PaperJam said. Outertale Frisk poked his face.
"You really are made of ink!" They said. PaperJam removed their hand from his face. "Well duh." Ink noticed Paper Jam from a distance, he was walking with Error.
"PaperJam!" He said. PaperJam waved. "Sorry I see my mom and dad, I'm going to go say hi!" PaperJam said to Outertale Frisk "Goodbye" They said.
PaperJam ran over to them. "Hey!!" He said. Ink hugged him tight. "Where've  you been?" PaperJam Hugged back. "I've just been, y'know... Outside?" PaperJam shrugged. Ink pulled Error in. "Say hello to you son!". "Hello" Error unwillingly said. Just then Fell Sans ran up to Ink ."Hey! Ink!" He said unhappy. Ink let out a quiet sigh. "Yes?". "Why are you still protecting UnderLust?! That moron is driving us crazy!". There was a couple other people behind Fell, it seemed as if they all had the same question. "I can easily get rid of-" Error was cut off by Ink. "No, no you won't. Every AU is special." Ink said. "Special." Error said sarcastically. "UnderLust is a mistake they all don't deserve to be alive!" PaperJam said angrily. "Holy, I sounded like my dad" PaperJam said surprised at his own words. The crowd around him went silent. Ink was very shocked. Error, out of the centre of the crowd ran up and gave PaperJam a hug. "You really are my child!!" Error said, for once happy. Ink in the crowd disappeared, without anyone noticing. After a bit The crowd started to clear. "What time is it?" PaperJam asked. "I don't know" said Error, not wanting to actually check. "I'm kinda hungry." Said PaperJam. Error sighed "I can make something for you." Error thought of something "How about I show you how to make something I just recently heard about?" PaperJam was exited, "Yes!" He said happy, Error never showed him how to cook before. "Follow me." Error said. They went to the house. "What are we making?" PaperJam said. "Human soup" Error smirked. "And I just happen to have a deceased human here." Error said. The sight of it made PaperJam feel uneasy. Error got a knife and stabbed it into the human. "Dad I'll be outside." PaperJam ran out. Error stood up and put the knife away and got rid of the human. "As if." He said.
Outside PaperJam was about to throw up. "Ugh. Never ask Error to show you how too cook." He said. "I can imagine." Said a strange looking skeleton, handing him a bag. He walked off. "Thank you" said PaperJam, he was confused, but just started throwing up. Ink had come back. He saw PaperJam throwing up. "PaperJam?" Ink said as he ran up to him "Sweetie? Are you okay??" Ink said. PaperJam looked at him "Throwing up ink stings your throat, a lot." PaperJam said uneasy. "Yeah, I know" said Ink. He led PaperJam inside. The first thing he saw was bloodstains on the floor, then Error. "Error what did you do." Ink said as he got a cup of water for PaperJam. "I found a human anomaly. Which is no more a problem." Ink gave the water to PaperJam. "You don't usually kill them like that.." Ink said confused. "I wanted to see PaperJams reaction, Ha!, it was amazing!!" Error said. Ink cleaned the blood up. "Dose your throat feel better honey?" He asked PaperJam. "Yeah. Thank you mom." Ink smiled and looked angrily at Error. "I don't know why-..
PaperJam realized something.. He blocked out everything else in the room. "Oh no." He said, Ink turned his head to look at PaperJam. "What is it?" Ink said. "What time is it?." PaperJam said in a worried tone. Ink looked at the clock. "2:24" he said. "I'm late!!!" Paperjam said. "For what?" Ink asked. "I got to go now bye mom, dad!" PaperJam ran out the door. Ink was confused. Error summoned a portal and left.
PaperJam went to a AU. To that AU's Snowdin town, he looked around, "Hello?" He said. "Am I too late?" PaperJam called out.