Chapter 2: Incomplete without you........

Goenka House
The whole goenka family were really sad and heartbroken because of shubham's death. But Swarna was only thinking about how Naira didn't tell anyone about drugs and that she is responsible for her son's death.

Swarna: Mera baccha, (crying) Only Naira is responsible for this. Only she is responsible for my child's death. She has no rights to come in this house again. No rights.............(started crying again)

Kartik was just looking at her mom and was really really heartbroken about how his love his Naira didn't tell him anything.
Kartik(thinking): Why Naira, why did you hide this, was my love....... I will never forgive you for this, never.

At the hospital, the doctor came out of the OT. He told the family about Naira's health. She was out of danger. But......

Leap of 1 year..........
Naira and Kartik didn't contact Escher other or talking to each other since h1 year. Both were devastated, Kartik still blamed Naira about what she never did. He was sitting in his room, on his bed with a glass of whiskey in one hand and a bottle in his other hand. His room door was closed so no one could enter his room because no one knew about that now he was an alcoholic. He was really depressed and was just saying "how can you do this Naira. How can you leave your Kartik like this. How can you? I hate you Naira, I hate you!" Then he hid his bottle and the glass of whiskey in his wardrobe. Then he went to sleep. He was a changed man now. He was an alcoholic, angry man, he never listened to anyone except his mom and he hated Naira to the core.

In Singhania Sadan, everyone was living a normal life like they would do but there was just one person that was really disturbed. And that was none other than Naira. She was sitting in her room with a photo phrase in her hand. And the picture was Kartik's. She missed him very much. On one side Kartik didn't even care about Naira and Naira on the other side was missing him as if only he exited in her life. She was also a changed person now. The old Naira loved talking but now Naira doesn't talk to anyone. She always stayed in her room. She was very disturbed about how Kartik didn't believe her and also what happened with her on that day.
Someone knocked the door
Naira: Kaun hai( in a low voice)
Keerti: Naira, kya kar rahi ho. Plz kucch khalo. You didn't eat anything since 2 days. Plz..... Tumhari tabyat kharab ho jayegi.
Naira: Ok, you can keep the food here I will eat. But please leave me alone.
Keerti: For how long will you stay like this. Please Naira.....
Naira: plz, bhabhi, I just want to stay alone please......
Keerti gave Naira a glance and then went outside her room. Then Naira started crying and said " why god, why did you snatch away everything I loved, why. I hate you"

Goenka House
Swarna was still in a dilemma. She still hates Naira. For what she did. And everyone knew it in the goenka family. But Manish still was sure that Naira didn't do anything. He still had faith that both Kartik and Naira will unite as they can't stay without each other and he also knows that all this is because if their miss understandings.
Swarna: Yeh kya hai? Apko kitni bar bola hai ki
iss ladki ka saaman mujhe apne ghar mein nahi chahiye. Throw it outside the house. Waisebhi ab wo iss ghar mein nahi rehti toh uska samaan rakhke hum kya karenge. (In an angry tone)
Manish: Yeh kya hai Swarna. Aise kese baat kar rahi ho.
Swarna: Sahi hi toh bol rahi hoon. Hm, waise bhi voh larki iss ghar mein rehne ke laayak hi nahi thi.
Manish: Mat bhoolo ki Naira abhi bhi iss ghar ki bahoo hai. (Dadi comes)
Dadi: Manish sahi bol raha hai. Sirf tumhari wajah se, tumhari kasam ki wajah se hum usse baat nahi karte. Kartik bhi sirf tumhari wajah se Naira se door reh raha hai.

Swarna was shocked after hearing Manish's and Dadi's words. This all was heard by Kartik.