Chapter 6: The Truth

On the same day:
Kartik was suspicious about Naira and started following her. He saw Naira standing alone and thought of asking her about her leg but just then the bell rang and he had to go. Kartik reaches in classrooms on and looked for Naira. He was now a little bit angry that Naira is again hiding something from him. He started the class and Naira was 5 minutes late for class. She came in the classroom and something unexpected happened. Kartik vented out his anger on Naira for being late for his class. He told her to go out of the class. Naira tried to explain herself but he didn't listen to her. She was almost crying but she immediately hid her tears and went from the classroom and soon Kartik started his class. Naira was sitting in the canteen by herself looking at her Goenka Family Photo. She still had it. She had a lot of memories from part in her phones. It was almost one hour and the class was dispersed. Tanvi searches for Naira and saw her sitting in the canteen. She went to her and tried to talk to her. Naira considered her as her friend so she tried to tell her truth.
T: What happened Naira, why do you look tensed?
N: Tanvi are you my friend?
T: What kind of a question is this. Of course I'm your friend. Is there any problem? If there is any problem you can share with me? Only if you're okay with it?
N: Tanvi actually I want to tell you my truth.
T: Truth??? What truth. Tell me Naira.
N: Actually Tanvi. I'm not single, I'm married. It's been three years since our marriage and from last on year, me and my husband are separated. That's why I'm always tensed. And...
T: And?? And what's Naira? Can you tell me who your husband is? I promise I won't tell this to anyone? Just tell me.
N: Tanvi my husband is...... i...i..ss Mr. Kartik Goenka. Our KG sir. That's why I always try to stay away from him. I just feel depressed or start getting a Panic attack whenever I see him. ( started crying) And I can't even dance anymore. It's because of my leg injury. That's why I didn't accepts Kunal's offer. Plz don't tell this to anyone plz. Naira ended their and Tanvi was just in a big shock. That KG was her husband. But she also felt bad for Naira. And she promised that she won't tell her truth to anyone. Naira trusted her. All this was heard by........ (guys you might be thinking Kartik but its actually Kunal) Kunal heard everything.Now he had a good opportunity to get revenge from Naira. And he also had a plan.
It was recess and Naira was sitting alone on a bench outside a classroom. She was texting Keerti as Keerti told her that Papa is in Mumbai to meat her (Naitik was in Mumbai). She was very happy but got nervous about what if her brother, bhabhi or dad got to know that Kartik is in Nairas college and that too as her professor, they would be really mad at Kartik and would make Naira leave that college. (She also texted her the same message as showed on the show) Naira left her phone on the bench and went to drink water. Just then Kunal came and started checking her phone. He looked through her messages and found the "message on her husband" (same as in the show) Naira turned and looked at Kunal who was looking through all her messages. She tried to take away her phone but failed. He looked at Naira and gave a smile.
K: Oh so you are married. Why didn't you tell me before. And that too with KG sir. I thought that you are a aunty ji and you proved it taday. Aunty Ji. He taunted her and Naira was hell shocked that how did Kunal know about her marriage and how did he know that Kartik was her husband.
N: Kunal give me back my phone!
K: Only on one "shart" (sorry guys I couldn't find the word for shart) You will dance with me in Freshers Party. Or I will tell everyone that you're married.
N: Please don't tell this to anyone. Plz. Okay I accept this deal. But promise me that you tell about this to anyone.
K: ok.
He started coming close to her and Naira tried to ignore him. Kartik was passing by (guys I will not write this part as it is the same as it was shown in the show) and saw Naira with Kunal. He felt jealous and went from there. Naira left that place and went to attend her next class. The screen freezes on Naira, Kartik and Kunal's faces...........

________________________________
Was it fun?? Plz vote for it. Need at least 50 votes on this chapter plz. The next chapter will be more fun. Full of Kaira in past memories and Kartik jealousy........
thanks for Reading!!!!