Chapter 9: Drunk part 1

Hey guys, Im back.... so I'm updating after a long time. Plz refer to the previous chapter if you forgot....
THE LEAP IS CHANGED TO 2 YEAR LIKE IN YRKKH......

GUYS FINALLY KAIRA MET IN YRKKH AND IM SO HAPPY.... BUT STILL THERE ARE SO MANY RUMOURS THAT KARTIK MIGHT MARRY VEDIKA OR HE WILL DO SOMETHING TO TAKE KAIRAV AWAY FROM NAIRA CUZ HE IS ANGRY AT HER. MY BRAIN IS SERIOUSLY EXPLODING WITH ALL THESE THOUGHTS😂😂😂
_______________________________
Naira lokked at them. They both also sat beside Naira and started talking to her.
T: Naira why did KG sir yell at you. If you're comfortable then you can tell us.
K: Ya we wont tell it to anyone. But if you're not comfortable then its ok
N: No its not like that. Vo....
Naira looked at them and told her everything that happened eith her. Shubhams truth, kartik ousting Naira of the house, Naira meeting with the accident......She losing her baby and her in laws (except Manish and Dadi) blaming her for thier sons death........ Both Tanvi and Karan were shocked...... Especially Naira losing her baby...... Then Naira couldn't control herself and began crying...... They both consoled her.....
But a person heard all the conversation from behind the pillar and was shocked to core (SUSPENSE!!! Guess who might it be)
And after listening to the trio's covo, the person left....
T: Naira plz calm down..... we are with you.... plz we are your friends na.....
K: Yes and now stop crying bcz if you will go to the party tonight like this then it will not leave a good impression of you.
N: Party? Which party. Listen Im not coming to any party.....
T: Yaar its gonna be only us three. In the Blue Cloud Club. You know its the most famous club of Mumbai and we have never visited-it so thought of going there tonight to celebrate.
N: But main kese????
K: We don't know anything. You have to come and we will come in the evening to pick you up.
N: Okay......

At Naira's apartment:
Naira entered her apartment and saw Keerti doing some work. As Keerti saw her she hugged Naira and asked her about today's day.
N: It was nice bhabhi she said with a fake smile
K(cupped her face): Im seeing you happy after a ling time and I hope you stay happy
N: Bhabhi where us bhai?
K: Wi he has gone for some work.... you sit I will set the table for food......
N: No bhabhi actually I'm not hungry. You should eat..... I'm really tired so Im going to take a nap. Oh ya bhabhi I forgot actually two of my friends forced me to go to a party with them tonight so can you plz pick a nice outfit for me to wear for the party.???
K: Sure why not I fact I'm-happy that you are going out after a long time after that incident.... Keerti said in flow realizing late last hat she did... Naira passed a fake smile and went inside her room and locked it..... she went near her bed, tucked herself in the duvet and silently cried....... taking a pillow and putting it in her mouth to control her sobs from reaching out. Slowly she drifted to sleep.
Here Keerti was feeling guilty of talking about that incident. She sat on the couch defeated just then Naksh came home and saw Keerti sitting with her head in her hands.
N: Keerti ji kya hua. Aap thik to hain na
K: Naksh......Naksh Naira..... Naira mujhe Naira ki bohot chinta ho rahi hai..... Its been 1 1/2 year but she hasn't forgot anything. Saare ghav taaze hai uske......mujhe pata hai ho tooti hui hai aur apni zindagi ek bejaan insaan ki tarah jee rahi hai......(she starts crying) Kyun Naksh kya galti thi uski. Kyun kiya usne esa.... Kartik ne usse uski saati khushiyaan cheen li aur vo bhi sirf ek hi din mein...... aapko toh pata hai na Naksh ki usne kigna kuch saha hai in saalon mein aur kya kya harkatein ki hai..... apne aap ko chot pohochana..... mujhe dar hai ki Naira vo kahi phir se na kare because you know what tomorrow is.... uski saati kadvi yaadien phir se zinda ho jayengi jal. Aur usne phir se kych ut patang karne ki koshish ki to😭
N(consoling her): Nahi Keerti aap esa plz mat sochiye..... kuch nahi hoga.... aur Naira esa kuch bhi nahi karegi..... mujhe apni behen pe pura yakeen hai...... bas humein usse vo saari baatein yaad nahi dilani hai.
K: Im sorry Naksh. Today accidentally I talked about that incident.....
N: Keerti aap esa kaise kar sakti hai. Apko pata hai uske man mein kitna gehra asar hota hai vo sab yaad karke
K: Im sorry Naksh.....
N: Don't take tension everything will be fine....
K: I also hope so. She is actually going to a party today with her friends so I gave her permission bcz it will be a change for her
N: That you did nice. She will go out and enjoy and will forget everything......
K: I hope so..... but Naksh don't know what will happen tomorrow.....

On the other side at Kartik's hotel:
Kartik is laying on the bed in deep thoughts. He was thinking about today.....
K: Kya ho raha hai..... kyun sab kuch bikhar gaya.....Kyun Naira.... kyun sabse itna bada sach chupaya.... aur vobbi Shubham ke bare mein..... ghar ka beta tha vo. Maa or hum sabko kitne time baad mila tha. Par tumhari vajah se ab vi nahi raha. Kyun nahi bataya kisi ko uske drugs ki addiction ke baare mein. Pal pal tadpa hoon tumhare liye. Jab tumhe yahan dekha to man karta tha ki bas tumhe gale se laga loon par ab is joothe pyaar mein nahi padoonga. I HATE YOU. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR BETRAYING AND NOT TRUSTING ME.

In the evening:
Naira woke up and started to get ready. She opened her wardrobe and took out a dress and hugged it tightly while fresh tears were making their way down her cheeks. She kept it back and took out another dress and went to the washroom to change and get ready. All the memories with Kartik at parties etc were flashing in her mind like a video. She leaned against the door and slid down holding her knees and crying......she cried a lot and kept banging her hand on the door to release her anger, pain, guilt and her emotions floating through her body. She wiped her tears and got ready. She came out and hugged Keerti and Naksh and bid bye to them. Downstairs, Kunal and Tanya were waiting for her. They say in Kunal's car and went to the bar.....

________________________________
Hi guys..... so Im back.....I updated after a loooooooonnnnnggggg tume and Im very sorry for that. It was due to some person and exams reasons. So this only part 1 of Drunk and next chapter will be up soon. I will try to complete and update it as soon as possible.
Do try my other books and plz shower your love on all of my books.....

DO VOTE
DO COMMENT
AND
DO FOLLOW

HAPPY READING!!!!🤓😁