Chapter 5: Fresher's Party is on......

Next day:
Kartik reaches college and tried to find Naira but he couldn't find Naira anywhere. Then he started walking while looking at the books he had in his hand. Just the he bumped into someone and he could sense the youth on his forehead. He looked and saw Naira. Naira on the other side was still upset and tried to come out of the trauma. The words still hurt her because she never thought that someone that she loves said something like that about her. She saw Kartik and had teary eyes. Kartik was still feeling guilty for his act. Naira was again shivering and couldn't stand there anymore. So she started walking away but Kartik held her hand and said something that Naira didn't expect at all.
K: I'm sorry Naira. Vo kal jo maine kaha vo sab mere mou se nikal gaya. I didn't mean to say that. I swear. Kartik seemed forgiveness from Naira but Naira was still hurt.
N: Tumhare man mein ayaa hoga tabhi toh muh se yeh baat nikli. Agar man mein nahi hota toh tum voh sab kabhi nahi kehte. You know what, I was hurt by your words. You don't know what you're saying but others feel it. Even in bhai and bhabhis marriage, you said "your brother" and "my sister". You hurt my feeling then and you again hurt my feelings. After what you said yesterday, I feel that maybe yes you're right, I don't deserve love in my life. First my mom. I left my mom and said that she never loved me. Then maa when Shubham died, I lost a mom again and then you. You're right I can't love anyone and no one can love me and if they love me, they leave me.(she said this crying)
Kartik was shocked to see how Naira took his words seriously and how she thinks that she doesn't deserve love anymore.
K: No Naira it's not like that, what I meant to say is .........
Just then the bell rang. Both Kartik and Naira left from their respective spots where they were standing to their classrooms. Both of them tried to enter the classroom at the same time and were successful but during that Kartik accidentally hit Naira's right leg with his leg which was painful for Naira.(I'm gonna reveal about this in future). He controlled her pain and tried to walk inside. This was noticed by kartik. Kartik didn't know why Naira was in so much pain.

Kartik's POV
My leg didn't even hit her so-badly. So why was Naira is so much pain. I need to find out about this and also why she was taking pills yesterday.
End of POV

Kunal: Guys we have a Freshers party, so are you guys ready. Yaar kitna mazza ayega na.
Tanvi: Yes it will be a lot of fun. OMG, we also have to dance and see I also have the list of the partners. So the first Jodi is........ Kunal and Naira. (Tanvi wanted to dance with Kunal as she likes him but he doesn't know that)
Kunal: Kya, no ways. I'm not dancing with this "Aunty Ji". I want a different partner. Then he thought for a while about taking his revenge from Anita for insulting him. Then he replied..... "Okay, I will dance with her." He walks up to Naira and asks her about dance "Naira will you dance with me". Naira was numb hearing the word dance. Then she looked at Kartik who was listening to all of this. And then she replied.....
N: No, sorry but I can't dance with you.. sorry!!
Kunal again felt insulted that how she refused him for dance. Kartik didn't hear to nairas answer as he was looking through his phone. Then he started his class....

Kartik: Are you guys done with Party and all. So let's concentrate on Management. So today, I will take a test about the basics of Management. I hope you all have appropriate knowledge. The test will start in about 5 min. So till then you guys can practice.
Kartik: (thinking) Naira, from this test I will get to know about what you've learned in this 1 year.
Naira:(thinking) Kartik, tumne ye sab mere se badla lene ke liye kiya hai na. You know that I haven't learned management and that's why you're taking a test.
So the test starts. Kartik walks around Naira so that he could look in Nairas paper. The test finishes in 1 hour and everyone submits their paper and to to the canteen as it was their break. Naira was in the canteen with her coffee sitting alone at a table. She was only thinking about Kunal asking her for a dance. She went in the flashback
Flashback:
Naira was in the hospital when she got in the accident. Doctor came out of the OT and told the family members that she can't dance anymore.
D: yes she is fine but....
Naitik: but, but what doctor is everything okay.
D: Actually, because if the accident her leg is badly injured. Not only external injury but there is internal injury too. And because of that the leg bone is badly damaged. So she can't walk for a month. I mean she needs complete bed rest and also she can't do physical activities like kicking the ball or dance. She needs support too. Not only physically but mentally too. She is emotionally disturbed so please take her care.

Naitik and other family members were shocked. They didn't know how they're gonna tell Naira about her leg injury.
Flashback ends.....

Just then kartik came there looking at the test papers he had in his hand. He sat at the table where Naira was sitting. Lost in her thoughts. He adapt and just then he looked up and saw Naira sitting there with tears in her eyes. Kartik was looking at her eyes. Naira didn't know that Kartik was sitting there. She was just looking at the photo in her phone. It was Kartik's photo. Then she politely said...
N: Why Krishnaji why. Why did you steal everything away from me. Aur tum. Agar tum usdin meri baat sun lete to aaj yeh sab nahi hota. Everything would be alright. I could be dan..... Just then she looked up and saw Kartik there with wide eyes. She stopped Kartik as she didn't wanted Kartik to know about Nairas injury. Naira reached to get her coffee but just then Kartik spilled the hot coffee on Nairas hand. It was an accident. She winced in pain. They both got up at the same time at just then a net fell down. (Like always they are stuck together). They had an eye lock. Then everyone gathered around and started calling both of them. They came out of their world and were struck with reality. Naira tried to touch the net but was hurt b cause the coffee fell on her hand. Kartik looked at Naira and then her hand. He saw that her hand was badly burned. He removed the net from both of them and tried to go to Naira but she went outside. Kartik was again feeling guilty for hurting Naira. Naira came outside and held her hand which was burned. Just then Tanvi came and saw Nairas hand.
T: what happened Naira. How did you burn your hand?
N: Nothing. The coffee fell. It's okay.
T: How are you okay? See your hand is burned so badly. Come I will bandage your hand.
N: No Tanvi it's okay. I'm fine. This is just a small injury. No worries. This is nothing in front of my leg. I'm fine.
Saying that Naira went from there. Kartik heard all the conversation between Tanvi and Naira. He didn't understand why Naira said that "this injury is nothing in front of my leg".

Kartik POV:
Why's did Naira say that. Did she injure her leg or something. I need to find out. What the matter is. What is Naira bidding from me?
End of POV

_______________________________
So guys this was chalets 5. I think I should stop writing because I only have 43 votes. Plz plz plz give this chapter 50 votes. Plz. And also keep thinking what will happen next? Will Kartik be able to find out about Nairas injury?
Thanks for Reading!!!!!