Chapter 10: Drunk Part 2

Naira with Kunal and Tanvi went to the bar. Naira was lost somewhere. She didn't want to come here but she convinced herself for her friends; Kunal and Tanvi. She found some happiness which she was searching for since 2 years after the mishap. She felt amazing talking with them and enjoying such kind of party after years. But this also reminded her of Kartik. And how they used to go to parties and enjoy together, like a HAPPY EVER AFTER COUPLE. But now everything vanished in a blink of an eye. All the happiness, love, enjoyment were taken place by pain, guilt and sorrow. A lone tear escaped her eye but she immediately wiped them, not wanting to spoil her or her friends mood and night.

They reached the bar. While entering, naira hesitated but Tanvi held her hand and took her inside assuring everything was going to be fine. Naira gained some courage and went in. It was full with people. The trio went to the bar counter and Kunal ordered some drinks.

K: Hi, one 007 Martini for me. What will you take Tanvi, Naira?
T: Mere liye one Tequila.
K: And Naira you? Tum kya logi?
N: Sorry guys, mai drink nahi karti?
T: Kya Naira. Arey ek baar try to kar, then see kya maza ayega. Bartender iske liye ek whiskey.
N: No Tanvi, plz maine kaha na mai drink nahi karungi. Agara tum logo ne zabardasti ki na toh main ghar chalijaungi...
T: Accha baba leave it. Will you have a mocktail (Naira nods) Ok one mocktail for her. Happy Naira. chal ab thoda slime kar. party pe ayi hai koi satsang pe nahi. Idhar smile karna allowed hai. Chal smile kar....

Naira slimed at her words and by them their drinks came. Kunvi (Kunal+Tanvi) were having their alcohol drinks while Naira was having her mocktail. But when she took a sip, she tasted the drink a bit different. But she shrugged that thought off and continued drinking it thinking that it might be tasting different due to her drinking something like this after a long time

(BUT WAS SHE RIGHT OR IS IT SOMETHING ELSE)

They all drank their first one but then naira started asking for one more. Kunal and Tanvi were amused and shocked at the same time that Naira was asking for another one but the poor souls didn't knew that it was something else..... Naira asked for one more She gulped the whole thing at once and asked for one more. Kunvi went to the bartender and asked him what did he give her and the bartender revealed that he accidently added Whiskey instead of mocktail and it was some confusion. Kunvi were shocked and they went to naira who gulped the 3rd whiskey shot and was asking for the fourth one. naira stumbled a bit but still asked for another one.

N(in a drunk tone): Arrey bhaiya ek aur shot ye wala plz. jaldi.... kitna achha hai ye pata hai kya banaya hai... aur kisne banaya hai.... Amrit haiAmrit... Jisne bhi banaya hai man to karta hai uske haath hi choom loon. Kisne banaya hai ye AMRIT......
The bartender(in a low voice): Maine banaya hai... Haath choomne hai to choom lo na...

But Tanvi and Kunal heard it and glared the bartender. They both held a stumbling Naira and tried to get her away from the counter. But Naira was adamant. And she pushed Kunvi lightly. They were shocked to see Naira gulping 2 shots at a time... They gulped their saliva and feared the consequences as they promised Keesh that they will take care of her. But now they were seeing the sight in front of them with their mouths open. With that Naira finished her 10th whiskey shot and was asking for more But the bartender said that that was the maximum amount of drinks she could have. With that naira started bargaining and arguing with the person and was cursing him....

N(in a funny drunk tone): Are de de na ek aur... Teri height kam ho jayegi kya use.... Mai customer hoon aur customer bhagwan hota hai chalo ek aur shot do aur mere pair chou... Ashirvaad milega....

Bartender: Are madam bas karo na mujhe meri job bohot pyari hai aur shots nahi milsakte... jitna pina that pi liya isse jyada nahi milega... Ab jao yaha se