Ch. 17

"Mmhm.."

Yoongi turns his head side to side feeling uncomfortable. He sat up, eyes still closed. He opened his eyes looking around and furrowed his eyebrows seeing that he was in Taehyung's room.

"Morning."

Yoongi whipped his head to the doorway to see Taehyung leaning. His normal face back, not like last night.

They both stared at each other until Yoongi couldn't take it anymore and looked away. Taehyung deeply chuckles and walks over to him.

The side of the bed leaning until Yoongi rolled over to Taehyung. He blushes and pushes Taehyung off. The taller chuckles staying beside Yoongi.

"What time did you wake up?"

Yoongi asked.

"Hmm, about six."

"Oh.."

Yoongi threw the blanket off him and noticed that he was wearing a white sliky button up top without pants. He glances over at Taehyung that was smirking.

"Seriously. No pants again."

"Why not?"

Yoongi rolls his eyes, wanting to get out of bed until Taehyung pushed him down and caged him between his arms.

"What the heck Taehyung!"

"Oh, I like when you say my name."

Taehyung rasped. Then he let his body weight take over Yoongi who started to squirm under him.

"G-get of me!"

"Not until you meow."

Yoongi gave Taehyung a disgusted look.

"Your habit is weird.."

"Say meow and I'll get off you."

Taehyung smirked. Yoongi cutely glared at Taehyung until he sighed defeated.

"W-will you really get off me.. I-if I say it?"

Yoongi asked, a tint of blush really evident. His eyes sparkly as he stared into Taehyung's eyes.

"Yes.. I'll really get off you."

Taehyung grinned. Yoongi pouted and then breathed in.

"... Mm.. M-me--fucking hell, I don't want!"

"C'mon. Just one word."

Taehyung whispered as he deadly stared at Yoongi.

".. Meow.."

Yoongi whispered and looked away. Taehyung chuckled and lifted Yoongi's chin up."

"What was that, kitten?"

"M-meow.."

Taehyung still wasn't satisfied.

"Hm?"

Yoongi glared at Taehyung.

"Meow, you bitch!"

Taehyung smirked. He stayed still, caging Yoongi in his arms not budging an inch.

"Get off me now.."

"Nah, I didn't promise anything."

"Wha--! Fuck your stupid ass..!"

Taehyung hummed and placed his thumb onto Yoongi's bottom lip.

"That's my job, kitten."

___________