Ch. 41

Yoongi was in his sixth month of pregnancy, meaning, he can feel tiny kicks and movements from his little boy. That made him relieve that his baby boy is healthy, but one thing annoys him.

"Taehyung, I know you love it when he kicks, but your head is heavy!"

Yoongi complains. Taehyung didn't listen and stayed still, his head laying on Yoongi's belly as he silently reads a book.

The baby kicks, making Taehyung chuckle.

"Taehyung, he isn't kicking because he wants you to notice him, he wants your big head off his space."

Yoongi grumbles. Taehyung silently gets off his stomach and rubbed his belly instead. Yoongi sighs liking that better.

Taehyung suddenly lifts his big pj shirt and kisses his belly. Yoongi smiles feeling ticklish. Taehyung then laid his head on his belly again and covered his head with the shirt.

"Taehyung, what in the world are you doing?"

Yoongi asks, as he weirdly stared at Taehyung's head that was covered with his shirt.

"Sleeping with my baby boy, what else."

Taehyung nonchalantly answers. Yoongi shakes his head, but still smiled. Yoongi giggles feeling Taehyung secretly kiss the spot where their baby would kick.

*ding dong*

"You can get It, babe."

Taehyung mumbles against his stomach. Yoongi hits Taehyung's head, gently.

"Tae, how can I when you're hugging my whole body?"

Taehyung silently huffs and got out from Yoongi's shirt. Yoongi smiles at him and slowly got off bed, Taehyung following behind him.

His arms sneaked up behind Yoongi's waist and hugged him from behind while walking downstairs.

"Tae.. We might fall.."

Yoongi said as he slowly walks down as Taehyung still hugs him from behind.

"I'll catch you."

Yoongi rolls his eyes and slowly walks down with Taehyung sticking behind him. Yoongi sighed as they made it down and walked to the door.

"I don't think we're expecting anyone.. Right?"

"Nope."

Yoongi opens the door, still confused.

"Hello."

Yoongi widens his eyes. The two people standing in front of him gave him a shock, and so did Taehyung but he didn't show much.

___________

"Jimin, those people just stared at me weirdly.. I'm fat aren't I.."

Namjoon sighs. Jimin glaces over his husband and shakes his head, arm wrapping his waist.

"No, baby. You're beautiful, so fucking beautiful."

Jimin said as he kisses Namjoon's cheek. He smiles and nods, both were close to Yoongi and Taehyung's home.

"I wonder why they called.."

"We'll see."

Jimin presses the doorbell and waits for it to be opened. Taehyung opens the door and moves aside, Jimin eying him.

"What's with the sudden call?"

Jimin asks as they both stopped at the doorway, while Namjoon made his way to where Yoongi was.

"Well--"

"Oh my god!"

Namjoon interrupted. Taehyung takes Jimin to the living room. Jimin widens his eyes.