Ch. 31

"J-Junhong?!"

Hoseok exclaimed, eye widening.

"You know him?"

"Yeah.. Uhm, he's my ex.."

Jimin stayed silent on the other side making Hoseok worry.

"Hoseok, I know you're mad at Jungkook, but did you seriously have to ask someone to beat--"

"I would never do that! I never asked Junhong to do anything like that! It's literally been years since we have separated!"

Hoseok yelled back. Jimin sighs heavily.

"Just come here."

"Okay.."

Hoseok quickly scrambles through his contacts, hoping Junhong's number was still there. He sighs seeing his phone number and tapped it.

"Hello? Hoseok?"

"What the fuck Junhong?! Why would you do that!"

"He was degrading you!"

"Even so!"

Hoseok sighs and pushes his hair back. He can't believe that the first thing he'll actually talk about after meeting his ex for years, will be because he beated up Jungkook.

"Junhong.. You didn't have to beat him up."

"Yeah, but he pissed me off. Who the fuck is he to talk about you like that! He even impregnated you?! And he leaves just like that?!"

"Junhong."

Hoseok says sternly. Junhong stops and lowly growls.

"Well, sorry. He just really pisses me off."

"I feel the same, but don't go around doing bullshit."

Junhong sighs.

"Fine.. I apologized though."

"Yeah, not to Jungkook but to Jimin. Apologize when he wakes up."

"Ugh, fine. Just call me when he's awake."

"Yeah, yeah. I guess it was nice talking to you.. Again.."

"Yeah.."

Hoseok bites his lips and hang up. He then remembers he had to go to the hospital so he rushed out of his complex and messaged everyone.

___________

"I'm hungry!"

Hoseok heard as soon as he reached where Jungkook's room was. He opened the door to see everyone in there, circling around the sleeping Jungkook.

"Is Jung--"

"I'm hungry!"

"Yoongi, we know."

Taehyung said. Yoongi huffs, mad that he and Taehyung didn't get to reach their restaurant. Hoseok walks towards them and gasps seeing Jungkook.. Literally looking dead.

"Oh.. Guys, I'm so sorry.."

Hoseok sighs.

"Why are you the one sorry? Its obvious you can't beat up Jungkook."

Namjoon said. Hoseok shakes his head.

"No.. I'm sorry.. My ex was the one that beat Jungkook up--"

"And pushed my Jiminie!"

Namjoon interrupted. Hoseok purses his lips in a thin line.

"I know.. Uh, he told me he'll properly apologize when Jungkook wakes up."