3.

Sana wore her red dress that exposed her shoulders including her cleavage and paired with a red lipstick and red 4 inch heels. The looks which really suits from her blonde hair. She looks so very intimidating and gorgeous and not to forget her outfit, very seductive and hot.

After that she went out from her room only to see her bodyguard sitting on the couch. She was about to clear her throat when Tzuyu stood up.

"Good morning, Young Miss. I brought your breakfast already. I'll wait outside. " he said then walked out. Sana feel dissapointed when she noticed that Tzuyu didn't even froze or even complimented her. She shrugged it off and walk towards her kitchen.

She ate real fast and headed out of her condominium. She roamed around her eyes to look for Tzuyu but then suddenly, someone grabbed her by the hand and pull her back inside her condominium.

As when the door closed, he forcely pulled Sana for a warm and passionate kiss causing Sana's heart to feel fluttered. She placed her arms around him and pull him more closer to deepen the kiss.

"Why did you do that? " Sana asked as soon as Tzuyu pulled out. He shrugged his head and fix Sana's hair. They're sharing their air they breathes as their face is only an inch apart. Sana can clearly see how he really look so good.

"Just to cheer you up today, you look gloomy, Sana. What's wrong? " he then stole kisses on Sana's lips down to her neck. Tzuyu sniffled her shoulders as it smell really good to him.

"N-nothing... M-maybe just.. Hmm... Tired yesterday "

She answered but the truth is, it is because of him. He nodded and kiss Sana's lips once again. Minutes later, Tzuyu helped her carry her things and they proceeded down towards the parking lot. Sana keep on glancing at Tzuyu and everytime Tzuyu will gulp in, she will bit her lips and look away.

'He's so damn sexy'

She thought but quickly shrugged it off. Tzuyu opened the cars door for her and walk to the opposite. The whole ride is full of silence which is very rare since Sana always talk to him even the most farther topic of their main discussion.

Tzuyu just ignored it and opened the door when they finally arrived. Sana walked confidently without a single glance or greetings for her employees, yes, she's snob and very fierce.

As she entered her office, Jihyo then approached her while focusing on her iPod.

"On Saturday, it is your dad's birthday and there will be a grand celebration for he will celebrate his 50th year. " Jihyo informed, she hummed while rolling her eyes secretly. If there's celebration it means only one thing, reunion, and she hates it.

"And later, Ms Lee DaBin or should I say Yeonwoo will be having a meeting with you at exactly 10 am. "

Her ears immediately perked out hearing that name. Lee DaBin?

'The one who talked with Tzuyu yesterday?'

She asked herself while forehead creasing in bitterness as she remembered what Tzuyu have said.

"Then? " she asked Jihyo.

"Then, Ms Hirai Momo from Japan is inviting you for a coffee after your meeting with Yeonwoo. "

Jihyo smiled and put her iPod from her back. Sana just nodded and type something on her laptop.

"alright, that's all? "

"Yes, and oh! Your bodyguard can't go with you meeting Ms Hirai. " Sana stopped and furrowed her eyes, Jihyo looked at her confuse causing for her to snap on her thoughts.