16.

(Back to the narrator)

"Sana about that... "

The handsome man pulled something out on his
pocket and nervously stared at the hazelnut orbs that is starring back at him with confused face. He took a very deep breathe and pecked the latter's plump lips .

"I am very glad that I manage to capture your heart even you know my awful state in life. I am totally opposite from your quality, your standards in life to be specific. You doesn't know how happy I am everytime you offer me to sleep with you, you offer me to have dinner with you, commanding me to stay with you and most of all for showing me your love..... I am deeply sorry for pushing myself away from you and I'm sorry if I made you cry..."

The latter pause for a while and grab his lover's both hands and kisses the back of it. Sana on the other hand can't even utter any words due to the sudden turn of events. She didn't expect Tzuyu will say those and even if she had a little hunch for what is going on or what will happened later, she shut her mouth while her eyes started to get blurry.

"Sana... I love you even before you started to love me. But I didn't tell you because I'm afraid... I'm afraid that I can't give you what you want and what you needs. As much as I want to stay with you but I decided to quit being your bodyguard because it hurts me, it hurts me seeing you with someone else. Love~ Sana... I don't care anymore if you think or everyone think I'm taking this too fast, I love you not because you have everything in life but I love you because that is what my heart says..."

Another pause before he opened the small wooden ring box with a simple quote on it 'I have found the one whom my soul Loves'

Sana's mouth gape open as her eyes widened in surprise. Her heart beats erratically fast as she keep on tossing her head to the ring and back to her lovers eyes. She's having these mix emotions inside her.

"Love~ please let me keep you, be with you, love you, face the struggles with you, build a family that is stronger than anything. You're the most beautiful woman in my eyes and something inside me wanted to have you all by myself and no one else. I will protect you and give the best life that you want. Sana~ I love you so much, so much that it is impossible to measure..."

"Tzuya... "

This time, the Japanese beauty can't stop herself from letting out her tears with an inaudible sobs.

"Sana~ will you let me shower you more love and let me be with you as your companion for the rest of your life? Will you marry me? "

A question that is very surprising from his man gives her so much heart attacks at the moment. She covered her mouth using her right hand as the memories of his man flash in her mind.

The times when she felt so much pain, happiness and all with the man whose professing  his love and loyalty right now. While the Taiwanese God is waiting for his Japanese beauty's answer, he can't help but bit his lips nervously.

And as the Japanese noticed it, she giggled and push herself to hug his man tightly, snuggling her face on his neck while mumbling the magic words.

"I love you so much... Tzuya... Yes... Yes— I will marry you... Yes... "

And no words can explain how the Taiwanese God feels right now. The woman she dreamt of, finally, will be completely as his and no one else.

"I love you Sana. "

*

"Lov— hmm... Ahh... "

As soon as they arrived at Tzuyu's hotel room, lust and love is almost evident on the way they touch and stare at eachother. With no time, Tzuyu ripped off Sana's dress causing for the latter to be shock but nonetheless she manage to cope up when Tzuyu suddenly suck and lick her porcelain neck.