23

The whole flight was full of laughters only between the couple who is sitting beside eachother. After Sana called Jihyo, Mina, and Momo about her plans for a whole month that they immediately agreed Tzuyu quickly book a flight for her. Yeonwoo was surprised but nonetheless she was also happy along with Suzy but deep inside the gorgeous woman was disappointed.

She thought before Tzuyu could marry Sana, she can spend a little more time with him. Just to at least make her little feeling for him be worth it.

Hours passed and they finally landed in France, Sana who brought nothing but only herself decided to head to the mall right away. Yeonwoo let Tzuyu go with Sana and will only send him a cab to fetch them later.

But before they could go, Suzy walked in front of Sana. She smiled widely at them.

"Can I go with you guys? "

What she said makes Sana huff in surprise. She totally knows that Sana and Tzuyu are couple and need time for eachother but she's too courageous to even asked them. Yeonwoo's eyes lidded in half, she neither knows what the girl is up-to. She held Suzy's hand to face her and shoot a confused look at her.

"What?! I just want to go shopping besides if they want some time alone they can just leave me at a store. "

Suzy insisted with a light chuckle then back to face the couple. Sana frowned and slip her left arm in Tzuyu's waist, she totally doesn't like the idea even a little. Tzuyu who knows how hot tempered his fiance is decided to butt in.

"Ahm.  Sorry but we don't want to trouble you we frankly might forgot that you're with us, Suzy-ssi. Better you take a rest first. "

Tzuyu said as polite as possible while Sana smirked knowing she won. Well, Tzuyu's heart is hers and she will win always but Suzy smiled even wider earning a confused look from Tzuyu.

"Well it's totally fine. Just contact me if we'll going back to our suite. " she once again insisted and took out her phone and handed it to Tzuyu but he just stared at it.

"Type your number so I could call or message you. Please Tzuyuuuu~"

Sana watch her disgustingly annoying as her temper totally reach its limit and about to walk infront of Tzuyu but she was surprised seeing Tzuyu froze in his spot.

While in Tzuyu, he didn't meant to froze like that infront if Sana but when he saw and heard Suzy calling his name like a song he can't resist it.

What's with her? Fuck it!

Tzuyu thought and squeeze Sana's hand. Sana gulped, Tzuyu's behavior when Suzy is around frightened her. Sana unconsciously took her hand away from Tzuyu and face Suzy.

"Leave or else you won't be liking what may happen. "

Every word is bold and mean, what she feels didn't help to stop herself from bursting out and let her true self be on top. Suzy back away immediately and bite her lips. She's not aware of Sana's behavior and looking at her like that trembled all her nerves. Yeonwoo took the initiative to pull Suzy with her as she herself afraid of what Sana can do.

"I'm sorry for that Sana—"

"We're not that close for you to call me by my name. Get away from my sight now. "

There, she couldn't stop her mouth from saying mean words anymore. Suzy look at Tzuyu awfully yhen back to the firing lady. She turned her back and hop inside their rented car. As when the two finally gone, Sana furiously stared in Tzuyu's eyes whose eyes are still fix to the fading car.

"You know you can just tell me if you like that bitch so I am aware. "

She firmly uttered and pointed Tzuyu's chest causing him to step back a little. He look at Sana apologetically and took her hand but Sana shove her away.

"This is why I don't want you to go alone with her Chou. I will not be surprised if one time in the shoot I'll saw you guys kissing. Dammit. "

She walk away from her and went straight to the entrance while Tzuyu gritted his teeth annoyed with his self and followed Sana from behind. He fasten his steps to catch up with her and when he did he stop in front of her.

"I'm sorry, okay? But you don't have to be mean I can manage it. " he explained trying to let Sana understand but seems like it just worsen.

"So you're in her side? Don't tell me you want to be with her while you're with me? I saw how your face change when she called your name and for that should I be threatened? "

Tzuyu's brows meet as confusion embrace him.

"Threatened? Sana what are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about the chance that you will like her back. "

There, tears fell uncontrollably on her eyes as that thought totally scared the hell out of her. It is not impossible if the way he look at her he always mesmerized by her. Tzuyu stopped and hugged Sana tightly. He hate seeing her crying and worst they're in public.

"I hate it Tzuyu. I really hate it. "

Sana said in between her sobs and in between Tzuyu's embrace. He kissed her head long enough to say how sorry he is.

"I'm sorry love. That will not happen again. And if you're afraid that I may like her, no. Don't be. That will never happen. "

*

"wow you ordered a lot of food this is not you. "

Tzuyu said while chuckling when Sana's eyes pop hearts looking at the foods infront of her and surprisingly it is almost seafoods.

"I'm craving for this since weeks ago, you should try this buttered shrimps. Mina said this amazing. "

She put foods on Tzuyu's plates like a mom and sat back on her seat. Tzuyu stared at her confused that did go unnoticed by her.

"What? " she asked.

"But Mina suggested this food hundred times already but you always keep on rejecting since it stinks and hassle to eat and honestly you hate seafoods . But now... Look?"

Sana bite her lips and chuckled as well.

"Oh yeah I remember but... I'm craving for this I don't know. "

Tzuyu find her weird but nevertheless he dig in as well and as when they're done. They took a cab and went to their suite, well as expected they shared a room.

"Hey beauty! "

Tzuyu said while crawling in the bed and lay down beside Sana. She smiled and snuggled on Tzuyu's neck.

"Yes handsome? "

But Tzuyu's smell triggered her nerves, she immediately pull away from him and covered her nose.

"Chou you smell ugly, Argh! Get out! "

Tzuyu's eyes widened in shock, this is the first time Sana yelled at him but he smelled his body and confusedly look at her.

"Sana you gotta be kidding me I just went out from the bathroom! Come here and let's sleep. "

Tzuyu ushered her to come closer to him but Sana didn't move from here spot and just throw a pillow on him.

"No way! Tzuyu I really hate your smell— oh gosh please just get out. I don't want to sleep with you. "

Sana push Tzuyu away from the bed earning a loud thud and groan from Tzuyu. He glared at her but immediately run to save his life from the flying pillows and slippers that is coming on his way.

"Oh shit! Fuck, what is wrong with her? "

*