12.

Tzuyu's POV

Should I really go for the shooting or not? Damn, Kang Daniel will be here and will have a talk with Sana and so I should be there for her.  But I'm already at the airport. I should call her.

I pick up my phone and dialled Sana's number but it took 8 rings already yet there's no answer . I keep on calling her but she's now out of reach , I sighed and call Nayeon instead.

Oh Tzu?

Noona, just one favor to do. Tell me everything that is happening to Sana. I'll be gone for three days and you're the only I can ask to.

But I'm not yet done from the last job you ask me to do. Can you call, someone else, I'm really busy.

Noona please.

Argh! I'll try but I can't promise.

Alright. Thank you.

I immediately hang up the call when my flight number announced. I wore my black cap and mask then pulled my bag with me. I walked straight to the lane when suddenly my eyes caught a laser passed in front of me, then it stopped right in my cheeks. Why did I know? There's a mirror that quite reflects on me at the side. I looked at the right way and saw no one in there. I moved a little in relieved and walked away.

I can still feel the laser is moving towards me but I ignored it. I walked and walked until he lost it, he lost me.

But who is it? I'm not stupid to know that someone is trying to spy or worst kill me. Damn, I looked around to find the culprit who pointed me  that narrow of light.

And there, I saw a man escaping from the crowd who's looking around like I did. He hid something on his back and I can see he said something while holding on his ears. An earpiece.

What the heck. Who is he?  Is he trying to harm me? I'm about to follow him when I remember my flight. I still need to go, shit. I need to know who did that,what if he'll come to harm me again?

I sighed deeply and call someone...

"Dahyun... "

*

Sana's POV

"Jihyo ah! " I called Jihyo as when I saw the statistics dropped from 90.76% to 56.99%. What the hell just happened? The graphs look so fine yesterday but what just happened, this is not right. I massage my temple and call Jihyo to come immediately, I waited for a minute and Unintentionally drop the pen harshly.

"You saw the emails I sent to you? " she asked and I shook my head.

"Not yet, why? " I asked frustratingly and sat on my swivel chair like I lost All my strength in a sudden. Gosh, I wanna cry.