15.

(unedited ✌)

Tzuyu's POV

I kiss Sana's head one last time before releasing her from my arms and let her face herself in the mirror. She caress the necklace I placed in her neck while eyes tearing up. She look so beautiful and definitely the most beautiful woman.

"L-love... It's so beautiful. "

She mumbled and wiped her tears, I smiled at her back as I slowly walk closer to her. It is an infinite pendant with a carve of her name and mine also not to forget the cost, it's worth more than a diamond.

"I know, it is unique my love. No one can ever have that except you. That is exclusive only for you and it's not my only surprise for today. Come and I'll let you see. "

I kiss her head once again and slowly pull her waist with me. She slapped my chest while pouting causing me to giggle in her cute gestures.

"make sure! " she warned.

"I'm more than that. " I fired back confidently and completely pull her down towards my rented car. Well, I actually borrowed my friend's car since he's staying here for a quite while already. I opened the car's door for her and jog to the other side. While on our way, I can see Sana is staring at me deeply with her caramel eyes, I glance at her and found her smiling at me.

I furrowed my brows confused.

"What? " I asked.

"Nothing... I just can't believe that you're completely mine now. A mysterious cold King is officially owned by a Minatozaki Sana. "

She even breathed in satisfaction and smile even wider. I chuckled.

"You look crazy Sana. "

I'm expecting her to slap me or what but instead, she laugh along with me and even ride on it.

"Yeah, I'm crazy. When it comes to you. "

It is like something hit me right to my face that causes it to painted with red and hot. It might sounds gay but I think... I'm blushing. Shiz. I'm wishing right now Sana won't notice it, I don't want to get embarrassed for goodness sake. I looked away and let out the smile that is creeping on my face. How could she do that.

"W-wait!!  Yah! Love , are you blushing? "

She asked excitedly and jumped closer to me not minding the seat belt that is buckled on her body. I tried very hard to relax myself, oh God, why is this?

"I'm not. Sana just sit there... Oh God Sana... Move... I can't see the roa.... Oh! "

"nooo let me see your face... Your red face... Baby come on Hahaha "

I stop the car at the side and held both of Sana's hand and stop her from moving my face to her while grinning. I didn't know she can be this playful and it makes me feel happy inside, this is the Sana I really love.

"I didn't know you can throw line spontaneously like that, well, don't challenge me Minatozaki, I can make you blush like there's no end. "

I smirk for what I have said and peck her soft and plump lips. She bit her lips while making a contact and by that we're like talking using her hazel eyes and mine.

"You're so beautiful, love. A keeper indeed. "

I whispered on her ears with my husky voice and lick her earlobe and I could only celebrate inside of my head as I saw her froze.

"W-what... What d-did you... "

Her face started to get pinkish and adorable as damn.

"I said you're making me feel I don't wanna lose you. You make me want to keep you forever and I'm glad I feel that towards you. Sana~"