Emmett Cult × Reader (Smut)

Your POV

Emmett, my crazy boyfriend. He was crazy but I loved him. The problem was that he was religious. He focused on God more than me and I wasn't too fond of that.

My mood had dropped when Emmett walked in with a bible. I glared at him, peacefully sitting on our couch. He threw it at me as a joke. "Read it." I rolled my eyes and aimed to throw the bible at his head, sadly missing. He walked over to me. "Hey, hey, why are you so grumpy today?" He asked. He walked over to me and tried to hug me but I pushed him away. "I don't want your hugs." I spat. He jumped on me and started to tickle my sides. I bit my lip to keep giggles from escaping my lips. I giggled a tiny bit before he stopped and his lips latched onto mine. I blushed and kissed him back. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. "Now... tell me why you are being as stubborn as you are." I groaned and crossed my arms, looking away from him. He grabbed my face and made me look at him. "You're too caught up in religion. Why don't you pay attention to me anymore?" He just stared back. "I told warned you that I believed in god and you said you didn't care." I gripped his collar and pulled his face closer to mine. "Why don't you just forget god for a day and do something fun and relaxing with me?" He stared in to my eyes. "If I was to spend a day with you, I'd become a sinner. You're so irresistible to me." He said, playing with my hair. "And if Martin figures out about the way I think of you, I'd be skinned alive." I huffed. "God never said that we couldn't think... about that stuff. Adam and Eve had to descover something while that were together." I wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed me quickly, standing up. I grabbed a hold of his sweater, pulling him back down and cuddling him. "I'll cuddle with you for a little but I have to do work later." He said, looking at his axe. I sat on his lap and dug my head into the crook of his neck. "But I don't wanna cuddle Emmy." I whined. I heard him breath out a shakey breath. "Then what, what do you want to do?" I smirked and kissed him lightly. Emmett sighed and kissed back. As the kiss started to progress it got more aggressive. Emmett pulled away. "You really don't know who you're dealing with Y/n." I shook my head. "I do know what I'm dealing with, I just don't care." He groaned and picked me up bridal style and carried me up to our bedroom.

He lightly placed me on our bed, crawling on top of me. "Are you sure about this?" He stroked my hair gently. I grabbed his hands and shoved them away from me. "Yes. Just please stop stalling." Emmett smirked. "I was just thinking, you're actually the crazy one. You have feelings for me." I rolled my eyes and pulled him down by his collar to kiss me. I pulled away for a moment. "You can call me crazy, as long as you promise you'll never leave me." He smiled and kissed me. I'm gonna take that as a yes. I grabbed his sweater, lifting it up slightly. He bit my lip, causing my to gasp. He slipped his tounge into my mouth. I whimpered and fought with him for dominance.
I lost unfortunately. Emmett grabbed my hips and started grinding against my clothed womanhood. I moaned out in pleasure. "If you're this vulnerable now, I don't know how you'll live through the rest of this." I blushed. "T-Try me." He just chuckled and brushed his thumb across my cheek. "Oh, I already have." He grinded harder. I bit my lip, trying not to moan out loud again but he gripped my waist harder and they just slipped out of my mouth. "I just can't wait to slam into you. You won't be walking for days." He was ear fucking me and it wasn't helping at all. The pool in my panties got bigger. "Th-Then just do it." I begged slightly. He pulled my shirt and pants off and threw them somewhere on the floor. He was getting ready to unclip my bra. I grabbed his hands. "No. Strip first." He groaned. "Whatever Miss. Stubborn." He took all the rest of the clothing off his body leaving him completely naked.  He took my bra and panties off and aligned his member with my womanhood. He pushed into me slowly, being the most gentle he's ever been. I bit my lip from the pain.
  It took a minute or two for me to adjust to his size but eventually I did. I let out a squeak. Emmett grabbed my hips and started slowly pushing in and out of me. I moaned. Emmett put my legs on his shoulders and started to thrust faster, slamming into me as hard as possible. I moaned louder. Emmett smirked, groaning quietly. "Y-You're so big Emmey~" I don't know what I set off but I pushed some sort of button in his brain. He started to get thrust carelessly. I moaned louder and louder each time. Once he hit my g-spot, he didn't stop. I screamed. "Emmett!" I heard him mutter a 'fuck'. My back arched and I came. My walls wrapped around Emmett's big cøck. His warm seeds filled me. He pamted and pulled out of me. He layed down next to me. I breathed slowly. "Y-You swore." I pointed out. He covered my mouth. "No telling Martin, okay Love." I nodded and cuddles into his warm chest. "I love you." I whispered. He just laughed. My Emmett...

______________________________________________

  Most crapiest chapter award to me fuckers!