Human!Ulifer × Reader (Smut/Fluff)

Your POV

  My enemy. Ulifer.
  He was always a dick to me. I never even did anything to him.
  He hacked my account 5 times, changing my house so it was all cute and sweet.
  And he and his petty little girlfriend, Fodloca, are always making fun of me.

(They are not together, if you even ask, I will shoot myself)

  But lately, he's been looking at me weirdly. He'll stare me up and down constantly. I've seen him in the corner of my room when I'm trying to sleep, just watching.

  It was just an ordinary day. Well, I thought it was.
  My dog, Val, woke me up, barking out of the window.
  "Shut up dog." I groaned and rubbed my eyes.
  Val was a Cerberus - a tree headed dog. She protected me. I found her running around in the circus in the sky.
  I sat up in bed, putting my frizzy hair in a ponytail. Val jumped on my bed and layed down.
  "Good morning Val." I said, petting one of her heads.
  Val randomly stood up, listening for noise.
  I sighed and rested my head agaist the wall behind my bed. She ran down stairs, not hesitating a bit.
  My eyes started to droop until she started barking again.
  I shot up and out of bed, running downstairs. Coffee was needed.

  When I slid across the floor of my kitchen I heard movement.
  I scanned the kitchen. When I couldn't find anything, I huffed, grabbing a mug from my sink.
  I let the coffee-machine-thing work it's magic.
  I layed my head on the counter. "Uggghhh."
  A knock played at my door, Val's barks getting louder.
  I took my sweet time to walk to the door and unlock it. When I opened it, Fodloca stood there with a duffle bag.
  "Please let me stay, only for a couple of days!" She begged.
  I tilted my head in confusion. "What happened with Ulifer?"
  Tears streamed down her face. "He kicked me out, he didn't want me."
  I was about to tell her she could stay for a few days but words flashed in front of my face.
  'Don't say yes.'
  I looked at my face. "I really can't. I would but I can't even take care of myself. I wouldn't be able to take care of Val and you." I rubbed the back of my neck akwardly.
  "I-I'm sorry for coming here. I'll leave you alone." And she just left like that.
  I pinched my nose, sighing.
  "Good choice." A voice said from behind me.
  I turned around, puching whoever was behind me. When my eyes focused, I saw Ulifer laying on the floor, holding his jaw.
  "Oh, hey Dick-Nose." I crossed my arms and glared at him.
"Hey hey hey. No need to be rude." He stood up, brushing himself off.
  "What do you want?"
  He grabbed my shoulders. "Don't be that way. I swear I can be a good guy."
  I tried to push him away but he didn't move.
  He placed his hand on his mask and slowly pulled.

  (I don't care what you guys say, it's gonna be a mask.)

  When he pulled off the mask, he let it fall to the ground.
  His skin was gray, his eyes were black and his nose was actually a decent size.
  I stared at his handsome face. My body felt limb and my hand roamed on it's own.
  I layed my hand on his cheek.
  He chuckled and kissed me. My eyes widened. I never thought I'd be kissing my enemy.
  I grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed him roughly. He wrapped his arms around my waist, grabbing my ass slightly.
  He pulled away, panting. "I didn't know that you moved that fast on the first kiss~"
  I rolled my eyes. "Shut up. We're supposed to hate each other right now."
  "Tell me how that's working out for you~" He teased back.
  I pulled his face down closer to mine. "Listen you tall motherfucker. I will kiss you if I want to be my hate will still burn."
  He squeezed my ass harder. "I can change that Babe~" He smashed his lips on mine.
  I kissed him back as he slammed me against the wall. His body was completely pressed against mine.
  He pulled away, attacking my neck. I let out a moan.
  "H-How did you know?"
  "I know everything~" He sucked harder. I moaned again.
  He kept sucking and biting. He began moving in different spots, leaving hickeys all over my neck. He pulled away for a few seconds.
  "I'll go easy on you~" He whispered in my ear. "Jump~"
  I jumped up and he grabbed my legs, wrapping them around his waist.

  He carried me to his room and placed me gently on his bed.
  He started stripping me out of my clothes but stopped at my bra and and and and and panties.
   He smirked and started taking off his own clothes.
  I knew I had gone too far with this. Half of my brain was screaming regret but thw other half just cheered.
   I could feel my heart thump in my chest.
  My head hurt from all the thinking. I wish this hadn't started but now I guess I nees to finish it.

______________________________________________

  I know you guys are mad because you didn't get to bang bang with Ulifer yet but maybe I'll do a part 2 :) I just don't feel like writing smut right now. I have too many thoughts about other stuff other than writing. Sorry hunnies.