ZalcusOfSorrow × Fem!Reader (Fluff)

Your POV

  My girl. ZalcusOfBlack just doesn't understand that. His fuckin brain won't function right.
  Let me give you some background on me. I'm ZalcusOfAnger. My real name is Y/n and ZalcusOfSorrow is my oh-so-wonderful girlfriend. ZalcusOfBlack didn't really like the news when I had to tell him. Let's just say... I didn't feel so good about telling him.
  But, ZalcusOfSorrow ended up talking to him, ZalcusOfBlack tried kissing her and I got pissed and made him stay in a room with Tomb after I told Tomb that ZalcusOfBlack insulted his new pedicure. Tomb was pissed.
  ZalcusOfSorrow was out shopping with ZalcusOfRed today so I was stuck with ZalcusOfBlue and ZalcusOfBlack. Tomb was also there but he wasn't any annoyance to me.
  Us three sat in the flat grass at Tomb crept around trees. Watching. Protecting.
  ZalcusOfBlue looked at ZalcusOfBlack. ZalcusOfBlack had his arms crossed and was giving me the stink eye.
  "What's up with you?" ZalcusOfBlue asked him.
  He growled at me. "That bitch! SORROW WAS MINE!" He screamed.
  Tomb's head shot towards us and he got closer behind me.
  "Sorrow loves me! Can't you tell?!" I yelled at him. "You're just too blanked out on your feelings to actually believe it!"
  ZalcusOfBlue put his hand on my shoulder. "Hey, no fighting."
  ZalcusOfBlack glared at ZalcusOfBlue. "Why are you always siding with Y/n! What's wrong with you Blu-"
  "JUST SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU!" I heard a familiar voice yell.
  Next to Tomb stood Sorrow.
  ZalcusOfBlack ran over to her and hugged her, cradling her in his arms.
  "Y/n was being so rude. She was yelling at me telling me I was stupid and you'd never love me!" He lied to her.
  Sorrow looked at me with a mad expression.
  "She always believes him, doesn't she.." I mumble to ZalcusOfBlue.
  He nodded his head once.
  I sighed and crossed my arms. "Good going Y/n, you make him cry." Sorrow spat at me.
  I looked at her, hurt inside, like my heart had just been ripped out of my chest.
  I stood of and walked into the forest, without looking back.

--Time Skip--

  Maybe all this time Sorrow wasn't actually the right girl for me. Maybe Black needs her more than me.

  I heard a leaf crunch and I jerked my head around, putting one foot flat on the ground, ready to stand up.

  Sorrow stood there with her arms at her side. "Can I sit with you?"

  I nodded and turned away from her and flung my foot over the cliff I was sitting at. I loved sitting here, looking at the lights of a city blinking below. I guess living on a floating patch of land in the sky had its benefits.

  Sorrow sat next to me and rested her head on my shoulder, her purple hair tickling my neck. She smelled like cherry blossoms. If only Tomb liked trees like that. He would've had some in his forest.

  "I'm sorry, Y/n. I really am. Do you know that?" She asked, grabbing my hand.

  I nodded and kissed the top of her head, taking in the sent of cherry blossoms.

  I let go of her hand and wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her close. "I love you. Do you know that?" I asked back, resting my cheek on her head.

  "Of course I know that, cause I love you too."

______________________________________

  I decided that a chapter fluff was in demand since I've been gone so dam long. I missed you guys and I won't be writing that much but I'll try.