Its a deal

Aidiriv, back in viridia's mind, was looking down at viridia's dead body. She glared and then her face held a sly look. She crouched down and put her hand on Viridia's throat, where the cut was. A green light formed in Aidiriv's palm and viridia's eyes snapped open. She coughed before pushing herself away from Aidiriv and patting herself down. "I- you killed me!" She pointed at Aidiriv, who glared "yes a did. And I brought you back. Just so you can sit back and watch me kill all of your friends. And because I need your help."

Orbit was wondering through the forest, her boots made a clanking sound on the ground "jee. It could take forever to find him." She sighed and then took out a small box from the backpack she was wearing, she opened it and sat underneath a tree. She took out a sandwich and began to eat it.

Gold looked at checkmate who was still frozen. He sighed and stood up from where he was sitting, getting up and wiping gold off of checkmates face, she couldn't move but she could see and talk now. If she wanted to.

Aidiriv looked at checkmate, who was on the floor, extremely confused and breathing heavily. "Listen Viridia, I need you to... take over for a while.  Your friends won't trust me if I'm in control, and you have all the qualities to be social." Aidiriv sighed "will you join me?" Viridia glared at adiriv's extended hand she saw an opportunity to warn everyone about the future in this situation. She grabbed Aidiriv's hand and pulled herself up. "Glad we could come to an agreement." Adiriv smiled