Why?

She kept her head in her arms as the door closed. She felt the warm feeling leave the room as she looked up just last second to see the door shut. She should have said something. She could have made him stay. But he was gone. And lord knows if he is ever coming back. The room began to freeze, icicles hanging from lights and other hanging surfaces, a glaze of ice laying over counters and a frozen drop of water about to fall off the tap. She looked down as the table froze over and grabbed the sides of her head "it's all my fault it's all my fault it's all my fault..." she repeated over and over again, not feeling anything. She felt extremely numb. It was her fault. She was the reason why, why he felt the way he did. She stood up with the crackling noise of ice. With every step she took the ice just encased her body more. As she headed back to the door to her room she couldn't move anymore, her arms where frozen by her side as the ice grew over her face. The tears froze leaving small dots on the ice.

She woke back up, the ice cracking and then falling to her side. It had been at least and hour or a lot of minutes before the ice suddenly just, cracked. She hugged her arms and walked back to her 'room' and laid down on the bed, wrapping herself in the covers. The whole room began to be covered in ice as well. The whole house after a span of a few minutes was glazed in ice. The whole room probably was really cold. She wanted to be hugged. She felt sad. She needed a hug.