Blue sweater

Checkmate awoke once again in the same bed, her ears tilted back. She didn't feel anything except for... pain. She pulled the covers off of herself and looked at her knees, which where scratched and bruised. She saw the two large bandages on the table and the note that read 'don't worry about your friend. It's under control. Put these bandages on your knees so the cut doesn't get infected!' She read the note carefully and set it down, it was obviously from lore. She put the two bandaids on her knees and then looked at a blue turtleneck sweater across the room. She smiled sadly and slipped it on, immediately remembering lobey. She burst out of the room with tears in her eyes "is he alright?!?" She shouted.

Lore was busy making a medicinal brew for lobey when he woke up. He heard a bang and then checkmates voice. "Don't worry checks he will be fine." Lore said as he rolled up the sleeves to his shirt. He grabbed the pot and set it to the side, turning off the stove. Checkmate ran over and hugged lore who was surprised, but this wasn't unusual as lore was a father figure to checkmate. And always had been. "I- I- Lore I'm scared." Checkmate said through tears "I don't know what to do and-" lore patted her back and smiled, setting the pot down on the counter "don't worry checks. You two have something special. And I don't think he'd just give up like that."

Checkmate backed away and looked at the unconscious lobey on the couch. She ran back to the room she was in before and grabbed a blanket. Lore watched as she ran back out and covered up the unconscious person, he didn't know who this was but they sure did play an important role. An interview would be done later. Checkmate sat down and leaned on the couch, she closed her eyes and saw Aidiriv

"Nice job, vivi." Aidiriv said, smiling "I'm very proud of you. Your strength has grown." Viridia tilted her head, why was aidiriv being so nice all of the sudden? A few hours ago she wanted her dead. "Why are you so, nice to me all of the sudden?" Viridia asked curiously, Aidiriv smiled "oh I don't know."

Checkmate snapped back awake and looked around, lore was now sitting down at a table with orbit, having a conversation.

She sighed and then looked out the window