Chapter 1 - Cleanup

(This starts right after Toffee is defeated outside)

Star's POV
"Hey Star, I know what we are going to do this summer." Marco said
"Yea? What?"
"Rebuilding Mewni."
"Oh."
We both frowned at the thought of having to rebuild the entire kingdom.

(Time skip to when they have fixed the kingdom.)

"Star, do I really have to leave?" Marco asked while almost crying. "Or can you at least come back with me?" He said now crying.

"I'm sorry, I have to stay." I also said while crying.

"Star, honey, he is welcome to stay as long as his parents agree to it." Moon said.

"Really??" Marco and I both said at the same time.

"Yes. Marco if you truly want to stay you need to go ask." River said.
Marco turned around and walked through the portal, still crying, but before he left he said "I'll be right back, give me 10 minutes." Sure enough about 10 minutes later the portal reopens and he walks through with his bag and an extra hoodie in his hand.

"So you can stay?!" I shouted at him.

"Yup. As long as I go to school here." He smiled as I ran over to him and hugged him tightly.

"Okay let me show you to your new room." I walked Marco up the stairs and to a wall. "Here it is!" I smiled trying not to laugh while he looked confused. "Hahaha just kidding. Let me...just...-" I said as I lined up my wand at the wall (I dont remember the spell she used. Just imagine she said it.) A big bright beam of light was sent out as a door appeared. It was Marco's door, his door from his bedroom at his house on Earth. "Well, here you go! Go take a look." I said giggling. Marco walked in and instantly gasped. "Its just like my room on Earth! Everything is the same, the bed, the desk, the...pants on the floor..." he stopped and looked at me. "How did you do this?" "Well, I just...i had to remember it, then just, said the spell." I frowned at the thought that he didnt like it. He looked at me and smiled, "Its amazing." I laughed and left his room so he could put his things away. "This was a great day, besides Toffee destroying the entire kingdom." I thought to myself as I went to my room.